Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the best site to buy them with and anyone from the UK where have you bought yours and are you collecting them or are they getting delivered?

Ive been looking for tickets and found some at this site http://www.bigstub.com/wwe-tickets.aspx?event_id=1393990

Is that a good site or not? It says it can be delivered to UK. Planning to go on the 1st come back the 5th anyone got any decent flight and hotel deals for 2 people. So far ive found £1413 for two people hotel and flights.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Use ticketmaster.com as they are the official retailer of wrestlemania tickets

Some sites are fake and some are unreliable and some you just pay over the odds. I would go with ticketmaster because if I was you as if you are paying this amount of money you want to have some kind of assurance they are real.

For international customers who are not from US, ticketmaster offers what they call the "Will call" service. I think basically you pay and then you collect the tickets at the box office (georgia dome box office I think). The person who paid for the tickets, so the persons card you used will need to be there to prove the tickets were paid by you. Here is an explanation below:

For International Orders Only - Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport. (so basically the person whose card was used needs to be theree to authorise you picking the tickets up).

I just did a quick search on ticketmaster, you can get 2 tickets in section 121, row 19 seats 8-7 for $187.70 which is good. I have got a package and I am in section 115, the 100 sections will give a good view. Obviously tickets in 200 and 300 sections will be lower price but if you are travelling from UK then you want somewhat decent seats.

Here is more info here

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/willcall.html

In regards to flights and hotel, I got a package so hotel was included. I am staying at the marriot marquis with other silver packages so can't comment on hotel.

But for flights I am paying approx £930 for 2 people and it is a direct flight from Heathrow to Atlanta. You will find the flights that stop over and non-direct flights are obviously cheaper.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bboy that helps a lot, ill have to put it on my card then and get over there and collect them

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Just had a look at ticketmaster and flights for this year (obviously I'm not going, but maybe next year), and flights from Gatwick plus tickets seated at lower level (the dark red section on the ticketmaster map), would come just under 880€ pounds. I think that's ok, but would like to see what ringside or the next section up prices are like, couldn't get any quotes on ticketmaster.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just had a look at ticketmaster and flights for this year (obviously I'm not going, but maybe next year), and flights from Gatwick plus tickets seated at lower level (the dark red section on the ticketmaster map), would come just under 880€ pounds. I think that's ok, but would like to see what ringside or the next section up prices are like, couldn't get any quotes on ticketmaster.
I dont think they have any left i found some on Stubhbb for $900 a pair which isnt to bad, Flight wise went on last minute.com and found return flights and hotel room £1413 which isnt to bad.... i think :confused:

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I dont think they have any left i found some on Stubhbb for $900 a pair which isnt to bad, Flight wise went on last minute.com and found return flights and hotel room £1413 which isnt to bad.... i think :confused:
No tickets on ticketmaster.com? Or just no ringside seats left in ticketmaster? :confused: I think all ringside tickets are sold and therefore none left on ticketmaster so stubhub will be selling these as this is where people put their own tickets up for sale.

$900 a pair is $450 each which is around £300 each. Where are the seats located, if they are floor seats and not in the first 10 rows (not ringside) I wouldn't recommend as you don't get a GREAT view unless in the first 10 or so rows. I would advise 100s sections as better and ticketmaster.com is selling these.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Bboy your helping out a hell off a lot. Right people coming from the uk etc, My friend has a criminal record well not much he hit someone in defence but got charged for gbh he never went to prison and only got a warning and told to go to probabation for 6 months which has expired now a few months ago, Will he be okay for a Visa on the plane and just fill one out declaring it? Or should he keep quiet and not declare it? What do they do when you get there with your Visa forms ive never been before so no idea thanks guys

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Thanks Bboy your helping out a hell off a lot. Right people coming from the uk etc, My friend has a criminal record well not much he hit someone in defence but got charged for gbh he never went to prison and only got a warning and told to go to probabation for 6 months which has expired now a few months ago, Will he be okay for a Visa on the plane and just fill one out declaring it? Or should he keep quiet and not declare it? What do they do when you get there with your Visa forms ive never been before so no idea thanks guys
It's a tough one. If you declare it you may not be let in and if you don't you risk being found out and not being let in. This thread might help: http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-105476.html

In regards to the VISA, if you are travelling from the UK you now have to fill in a ESTA form before you travel to the US, you go here https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ to fill in the form, it costs $14 I believe and is valid for 2 years.

When the ESTA form is filled in you will get a reply automatically within a few seconds telling you if you are cleared to travel to the US or not. Even if you are cleared, they still can refuse entry at the airport.

At the airport you queue up and then you go the guy/girl at the counter and they read your passport and docs and they ask you questions about why you are coming to the US and how long you intend to stay etc, they are usually quite chatty.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
ticketmaster is the best to use for tickets - ive been to mania 24,25,26 + Goin 2 27 for 24 we got them off ticketmaster, but we got packages w/ WWe other times, i wouldnt trust other sites dude

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's a tough one. If you declare it you may not be let in and if you don't you risk being found out and not being let in. This thread might help: http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-105476.html

In regards to the VISA, if you are travelling from the UK you now have to fill in a ESTA form before you travel to the US, you go here https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ to fill in the form, it costs $14 I believe and is valid for 2 years.

When the ESTA form is filled in you will get a reply automatically within a few seconds telling you if you are cleared to travel to the US or not. Even if you are cleared, they still can refuse entry at the airport.

At the airport you queue up and then you go the guy/girl at the counter and they read your passport and docs and they ask you questions about why you are coming to the US and how long you intend to stay etc, they are usually quite chatty.
Thanks BBoy so do we fill one of those Esta forms in at th airport or do we have to do it online before we go then? Do they give us something to print out which we take with us? Sorry about all the questions

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thanks BBoy so do we fill one of those Esta forms in at th airport or do we have to do it online before we go then? Do they give us something to print out which we take with us? Sorry about all the questions
You fill the Esta form out online. You don't need to print anything out.

·
Mr Money In The Bank.
3,985 Posts
I wouldn't personally buy anything from any website other than Ticketmaster unless you have used the certain website before. Their are far to many fakes going about and you aren't covered at all, not worth the risk tbh.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You fill the Esta form out online. You don't need to print anything out.
How will the airport know ive done one though? Im confused by all of this, so if i fill that form in do i still fill one in on the plane as well? As far as i got told you fill one in on the plane and hand it in very confused here :no:

·
Registered
390 Posts
How will the airport know ive done one though? Im confused by all of this, so if i fill that form in do i still fill one in on the plane as well? As far as i got told you fill one in on the plane and hand it in very confused here :no:
The airport will know because it will be on the computer linked to your passport (you enter your passport number on the online Esta form)

As for filling them in on the plane, there is a possibility you may have to. It's an irritation. Filling in the online form is supposed to mean you don't have to fill in a paper form on the plane, but sometimes you still get asked to fill one in.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The airport will know because it will be on the computer linked to your passport (you enter your passport number on the online Esta form)

As for filling them in on the plane, there is a possibility you may have to. It's an irritation. Filling in the online form is supposed to mean you don't have to fill in a paper form on the plane, but sometimes you still get asked to fill one in.
Thank you looks like i better get booking things then :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well just to update you all bought flight and hotel tickets this morning so there sorted and....

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 19-*****/ATL. Show complete order detail.

You will receive your tickets via: International Will Call - For International Orders Only - Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport.

Click here for additional details regarding Will Call.

You purchased 2 tickets to:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
WWE presents WRESTLEMANIA XXVII
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Sun, Apr 3, 2011 06:30 PM

Order for: **** ******
Seat location: section 228, row 10, seats 10-9
Total Charge: US $ 134.50

You didn't add Event Ticket Insurance to your order, but it may not be too late to protect your purchase! Click here for information regarding adding insurance to your Ticketmaster order.

AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARDMEMBERS have access to advanced tickets, preferred seating and great savings on select Ticketmaster events.
Are You A CardmemberSM? Apply now and receive 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for $50 off your next purchase at Ticketmaster (after your first purchase) and your first year fee-free!

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster.
Show complete order detail.
Return to Ticketmaster home.
You can always check your order and manage your preferences in My Ticketmaster.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This email confirms your ticket order, so print/save it for future reference. All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. We make every effort to be accurate, but we cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations, or postponements announced after this email is sent.

Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded to or read. If you have any questions or comments, contact us.

Cant bloody wait now! WOrse seats than what was available yesterday but i hope it will still be good and a good atmosphere. Does anyone know if you can buy HOF tockets and tickets for the Raw from the Phillips Arena if we walk there on the friday we arrive?

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Well just to update you all bought flight and hotel tickets this morning so there sorted and....

Thank you for purchasing tickets on Ticketmaster.

Your order number for this purchase is 19-*****/ATL. Show complete order detail.

You will receive your tickets via: International Will Call - For International Orders Only - Tickets held at Will Call can only be retrieved by the cardholder with original credit card of purchase and a valid photo ID with signature such as a government issued ID, driver's license or passport.

Click here for additional details regarding Will Call.

You purchased 2 tickets to:
WWE presents WRESTLEMANIA XXVII
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Sun, Apr 3, 2011 06:30 PM

Order for: **** ******
Seat location: section 228, row 10, seats 10-9
Total Charge: US $ 134.50

You didn't add Event Ticket Insurance to your order, but it may not be too late to protect your purchase! Click here for information regarding adding insurance to your Ticketmaster order.

AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARDMEMBERS have access to advanced tickets, preferred seating and great savings on select Ticketmaster events.
Are You A CardmemberSM? Apply now and receive 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for $50 off your next purchase at Ticketmaster (after your first purchase) and your first year fee-free!

Thanks again for using Ticketmaster.
Show complete order detail.
Return to Ticketmaster home.
You can always check your order and manage your preferences in My Ticketmaster.

This email confirms your ticket order, so print/save it for future reference. All purchases are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. We make every effort to be accurate, but we cannot be responsible for changes, cancellations, or postponements announced after this email is sent.

Please do not reply to this email. Replies to this email will not be responded to or read. If you have any questions or comments, contact us.

Cant bloody wait now! WOrse seats than what was available yesterday but i hope it will still be good and a good atmosphere. Does anyone know if you can buy HOF tockets and tickets for the Raw from the Phillips Arena if we walk there on the friday we arrive?
Good work. HOF will most likely be sold out by then and most likely raw too. I am not 100% sure but I would expect them to be sold out.

Tickets for HOF and for Raw are still available on ticketmaster and so are tickets for Axxess. On ticketmaster right now they have got 300s the best tickets available in the philips arena for HOF and for raw tickets in the 200s.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.