Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I enjoyed Fairly Odd Parents (just first 5 seasons), Danny Phanton (Super fan), T.U.F.F. Puppy (Funny villians and Jerry Trainor is cool). When Butch Career has stucked, I'd never had interest of watch Bunsen is a Beast, I watched a little bit, but how would tell it? Bunsen made me take out a last smile.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No. So they can finally be convinced to let TTG die :flair
CN will let die TTG if its movie fails on the box office.

It's sad going departure Butch from Nick. Without Chris Sabino under his sexual harshment giving The Loud House an uncertain future after Season 3 and Butch absense, Stephen Hillenburg and SBSP crew must keeping preserve their show quality. But will they continuing with his SBSP's reborn until find a new creative who make a Boom on The Orange Kids and young Network?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
CN will let die TTG if its movie fails on the box office.

It's sad going departure Butch from Nick. Without Chris Sabino under his sexual harshment giving The Loud House an uncertain future after Season 3 and Butch absense, Stephen Hillenburg and SBSP crew must keeping preserve their show quality. But will they continuing with his SBSP's reborn until find a new creative who make a Boom on The Orange Kids and young Network?
:taker :rock5 What?....

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sorry, I need practice more my english. I wanted say Chris Savino and his problems about women. Errata.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts