Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TLC is in Edge's element while Kane and fire have long been inseparable forces.

A few things to consider:

• Edge has speared Mick Foely through a burning table before (WrestleMania XXII) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V6fmIzBii8
  • Kane's WM entrance has featured burning ladders, tables engulfed in his pyro (can't find the video on youtube now :( )
With both wrestlers past their prime, adding an inferno-TLC clause to the match would make it far more interesting IMHO. Also if Edge does win his 10th title at TLC, they might as well make the match memorable and not the run-of-the-mill TLC we're all accustomed to.

Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
I'm not a fan of the match. I'm not a fan of most gimmick matches to begin with but this seems a tad bit overkill.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Actually, not a bad idea.

Introducing the clause before the PPV will also give Kane a chance to take the initiative back from Edge heading into the match (which is sorely needed) and add some more "heat" to the feud.

edit: however I doubt that they will do it as it would be too dangerous for WWE.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Can't see it happening with todays PG climate, I'm suprised they're still using Tables, Ladders and Chairs altogether.

That being said, its not that a bad idea at all.

·
Registered
934 Posts
This would be better than oral sex.

I'd have absolutely no problem at all, if Kane, the Devil's favorite fucking demon decided to invoke inferno match rules for his bout with Edge at TLC.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I actually like the idea in theory, but in practice mixing ladders with fire around the ring is just too risky. Edge or Kane could fall from a ladder and accidentally topple through or over the ropes into the fire, and that's just not worth the risk. Not a bad idea to blend the two signature concepts, however.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
This would be better than oral sex.

I'd have absolutely no problem at all, if Kane, the Devil's favorite fucking demon decided to invoke inferno match rules for his bout with Edge at TLC.
I disagree with the first part and agree with the second.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually like the idea in theory, but in practice mixing ladders with fire around the ring is just too risky. Edge or Kane could fall from a ladder and accidentally topple through or over the ropes into the fire, and that's just not worth the risk. Not a bad idea to blend the two signature concepts, however.
In hindsight, this sounds like something ECW (read Sabu) would have loved to pull off.

·
Banned
353 Posts
I like the idea Kane loves fire and he could use it to play some mind games back at Edge after all his done to paul bearer kane deserves revenge he also will destory Edge at tlc
a inferno tlc would be epic im all for it
it would make it seem more meomerble and different like you said also now rey and del rio are having the same match it would make sence for the WHC match to be a bit more
dangerous and intence

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Decent idea but I wouldn't set fire to everything. Maybe just have Kane light up one of the tables during the match to which one of them goes through. Having the whole place on fire may be overkill.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I can't say that I wouldn't be interested in a match like this but it will never happen in a PG environment. Can't get a whole lot worse than setting somebody on fire.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Would be cool to see Kane chokeslam Edge from the top of the ladder and down through a burning table to retain. But i dont think they would use to much of the whole inferno gimmick in the match...Like it's been said, not very PG...And probably even setting the table alight and putting someone through it would be too much.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I can't believe people would actually want to see a match like this ,talk about crazy overbooking .Tna wouldn't even dream of a concept like this ,want a match similar ,watch CZW.

The injury risk in this match is insane.It's safe to say we have seen our last burning table spot in WWE anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts