Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,392 Posts
Another black guy on the rampage, the indisputable #1 scourge of the USA. That's based on statistics, not racism. It doesn't fit the media's narrative, so we'll hear little about it.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,006 Posts
Great another one of my people acting like an idiot at the drive thru but this time at the Burger King.

·
Registered
121 Posts
First of all, the racism in this thread is disgusting.

Second of all, it will never not be absolutely fucking insane to me how easy it is to procure a gun in America.

·
Registered
822 Posts
First of all, the racism in this thread is disgusting.

Second of all, it will never not be absolutely fucking insane to me how easy it is to procure a gun in America.
Race is becoming the primary way to interpret everything in the US. Paradoxically, if you don't, you are a racist (such is the insanity of CRT)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Race is becoming the primary way to interpret everything in the US. Paradoxically, if you don't, you are a racist (such is the insanity of CRT)
I understand what you're saying but I think that there's a great deal of difference between having a conversation about the factors the contribute to a higher crime rate amongst African Americans (over-policing, lack of opportunities, etc) and calling black guys, "the indisputable #1 scourge of the USA".

The former is a nuanced conversation that requires maturity and the latter is racism.

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
12,474 Posts
I still think this comes down to the lack of funding/desire to really address mental health issues.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw the thread starter I knew this was going to be an article about an african american committing a crime.

Do you really have nothing better to do?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw the thread starter I knew this was going to be an article about an african american committing a crime.

Do you really have nothing better to do?
If you're gonna throw a race card put a little steam on it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.