Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Not really. I think that Bully Ray should have a run with the title but not yet. I say give it him next year after he has proved his dominance. Maybe have him beat..

- James Storm
- Sting
- Kurt Angle
- AJ Styles
- Bobby Roode
- Abyss

and then, we will talk about this.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who even cares about the James Storm vs Booby Roode Crap? It's obvious James Storm is going to get the title from him. Then what, we can continue to be bored? Give the title to someone who can actually entertain.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dude, This is one of the best build so far in TNA. Gonna enjoy the match!

·
Banned
653 Posts
Joseph Park (you know his brother Chris, Abyss?) is the best storyline in 10 years, perhaps ever.

It's getting the Impact Zone going crazy for fuck sake.

·
Banned
966 Posts
What's with the terrible threads recently?

Joe Park vs Bully Ray has been amazing. As perfect of a storyline you will see in modern wrestling.

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
First and foremost, Bully Ray is not world champion material and will never be. If TNA ever put the belt on him, it will make it harder for them to get rid of the "Bush League" label.

Bully Ray vs. Abyss/Parks is a fun little mid card feud. Its corny but fun for what it is. The match going to suck because both guys are average in the ring and need someone like Styles,Aries,etc. to carry them.

·
Banned
653 Posts
First and foremost, Bully Ray is not world champion material and will never be. If TNA ever put the belt on him, it will make it harder for them to get rid of the "Bush League" label.

Bully Ray vs. Abyss/Parks is a fun little mid card feud. Its corny but fun for what it is. The match going to suck because both guys are average in the ring and need someone like Styles,Aries,etc. to carry them.
Couldn't be more wrong.

Every feud Bully Ray has been in has been a success. Think of one failed Bully Ray storyline in the last two years? Imagine if he was world champ and the entire company revolved around him? All I see is $$$ and ratings.

*fist pumps*

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
Couldn't be more wrong.

Every feud Bully Ray has been in has been a success. Think of one failed Bully Ray storyline in the last two years? Imagine if he was world champ and the entire company revolved around him? All I see is $$$ and ratings.

*fist pumps*
How has it been a success? Bully Ray just took over Scott Steiner role as people the old man that talk reckless. That's pretty much it.

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
I really like the story, Park gets Bullied by Ray and then the bigger brother turns up to sort him out. I agree with Bully Ray getting the world title but not until Roode is done with it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Bully Ray would be a great champion as he has the ability to make EVERYONE hate him, and really hate him. i just started getting back into wrestling and TNA to be exact and Bully/Park story has been the most interesting. Bully has probably the best mic skills in all of TNA.

·
Banned
653 Posts
How has it been a success? Bully Ray just took over Scott Steiner role as people the old man that talk reckless. That's pretty much it.
Wrong. He plays his character to perfection and the crowd hangs off his every word.

Run along champ!

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
Jay Lethal
The Pope
Ken Anderson(actually became World champion,bad decision)
Alex Shelley
Heel AJ Styles
Robbie E
Nigel

Throughout the years I've seen these forums hype up guys as the next big thing or next future World champion but it never turn out well because those guys were never on that level.

Roode and Samoa Joe is the only guys that actually live up to the hype. Joe fell off, and Roode numbers is trending down BUT I consider them successful by TNA standards.

If Bully Ray ever becomes champion, I think it will be an epic failure quality and business wise as well as James Storm. I think Aries and Crimson(yes, I am the only one on this boat right now) will be able to live up to the hype. Maybe Magnus if TNA decides to push him?

·
Banned
653 Posts
Jay Lethal
The Pope
Alex Shelley
Heel AJ Styles
Robbie E
Nigel

Throughout the years I've seen these forums hype up guys as the next big thing or next future World champion but it never turn out well because those guys were never on that level.

Roode and Samoa Joe is the only guys that actually live up to the hype. Joe fell off, and Roode numbers is trending down BUT I consider them successful by TNA standards.

If Bully Ray ever becomes champion, I think it will be an epic failure quality and business wise as well as James Storm. I think Aries and Crimson(yes, I am the only one on this boat right now) will be able to live up to the hype. Maybe Magnus if TNA decides to push him?
Nah mate, your opinion means nothing so off you go.

Bully Ray owns. So does Joseph for that matter and the whole wrestling world should worship both characters.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Joseph Parks character, but Bully Ray has made this a fun mid-card feud. Gotta love Bully for his ability to get heat on ANYBODY. By far the best heel on television right now.

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
Bully Ray is a great mid card heel. Parks/Abyss is a great mid card character, nothing more, nothing less.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Jay Lethal
The Pope
Alex Shelley
Heel AJ Styles
Robbie E
Nigel

People hyped all those guys because they do have the tools to be top performers for the company. However TNA always had different plans that revolved around pushing veteran talent established in other companies over the talent established in their own. They all got over and some of them got over pretty fucking huge (Pope, Lethal) only to be squashed by mgmt or totally ignored and jobbed out despite the fans wanting to see them (Wolfe).

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
Jay Lethal
The Pope
Alex Shelley
Heel AJ Styles
Robbie E
Nigel

People hyped all those guys because they do have the tools to be top performers for the company. However TNA always had different plans that revolved around pushing veteran talent established in other companies over the talent established in their own. They all got over and some of them got over pretty fucking huge (Pope, Lethal) only to be squashed by mgmt or totally ignored and jobbed out despite the fans wanting to see them (Wolfe).
I never said they were bad performers(except Ken Anderson, he is terrible) but none of those guys had the charisma to carry the company. They are solid performers and great to have on the roster but as top guys,NO.

I feel like there is too many guys that get world title shots and reigns. In WWE, Mark Henry,Sheamus,Del Rio,Miz,JBL all held the World title and the fans did turn away in large numbers. Fans don't even take the title seriously no more. TNA should not fall into that trap.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts