Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will say that the match was better than expected, the crowd liked it compared to the guys from this forum. A crowd that enjoys a match that looks like shit on paper is always a positive.

Powell described it very well on his website

Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon: Forget about star ratings or how many high spots there were, the only thing that matters is that the live crowd loved this match. The chants of "let them fight" really said it all. TNA didn't go out of their way to treat this like a special match, as even the video package focussed on their current angle rather than the history between the two. Even so, the match clicked with the live crowd that was hot for the brawling.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Yeah, I agree with Jason. That was very good brawl, they surprised me in positive way.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
I will say that the match was better than expected, the crowd liked it compared to the guys from this forum. A crowd that enjoys a match that looks like shit on paper is always a positive.

Powell described it very well on his website
kayfabe wise Dvon is the only one wanting a singles career towards the world title, bubba Ray on the other hands has had two world title matches when he was a least bot relavant and thats it, let brother Dvon testify his own might towards breakig the last ceiling of a tag team wrestler

no more false priest bs, or i miss the old team, just Devon Dudley the wrestler

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
It was better than I expected. I don't like the fact they're feuding, but the "match" and the storytelling was better than I would expect.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Remember, the IZ crowd also cheered at the end of Destination X 2010, so I'd take it all with a grain of salt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts