Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is complete bullshit. How is it that I am warned for my post in this thread, when vcmstoner and BB both made posts that were completely off topic(where mine was on the topic of Smallville) and get no warning, yet I do?

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. You have no more warning points than you did when this matter started.

2. I shouldn't have been warned in the first place, it was on the topic of Smallville, which is what the thread was about.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I removed the warning. It seemed to me that BB just warned you because you insulted his precious show. I don't understand the fascination with the show either. Superman shit is old news. :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
vcmstoner said:
I was spamming.
Yes, we know.

All of you should've just not posted your comments. I would've kept the warning the way it was if it wasn't for the fact that BB ignored the other spam, and just warned UBF because of the insult to the show.(don't lie, you know that's the reason, rit)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Cody.

Though, he can't post a thread like that and not expect a few people to post about how they like/hate the show. It's gonna happen.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Trust me, I can get it easily.I told Clark I wouldn't mess with the forums anymore, but just messing with one member wouldn't hurt.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Pathetic? It's the only way you can acutally 'hurt' somebody online. It's not like Swindy wants you as mod anymore anyways.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
Pathetic? It's the only way you can acutally 'hurt' somebody online.
Not really....I'm sure hacking and fucking up someones computer would hurt them a lot more than just interfering with them on forums. Have fun "hurting" him though. :)

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Have fun with your nice remarks. Seems that's all you can come up with seeing that you're a fucking moron who's best friend is a snake.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Okay listen, I don't know why you're being an asshole tonight, but take your attitude somewhere else. Ever since I started talking to you on AIM you had a shitty attitude. Why? I don't know. Something about "assholes pissing me off" and how 2005 is boring. Well too fucking bad. I don't come online to put up with attitude from people like you. I didn't do shit to you. Take your attitude to that "asshole" that ruined your night or whatever.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts