Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the Observer quoting an interview Teddy Hart did on the Live Audio Wrestling Podcast. Hart is interested in restarting Stampede Wrestling (without the permission of his family) with the following vision in mind:

Teddy Hart claimed that he feels that as a member of the Hart family, he is entitled to use the name Stampede Wrestling on shows he’s on. Teddy Hart said he wanted this version of Stampede Wrestling to be a Lucha Libre style promotion. He did an interview with Live Audio Wrestling giving his vision of the product. “I’d like to see mechanically altered weapons and things like that. Chairs that change sizes, ladders that get longer, so you can be on a ladder and press a button and it gives you another three feet or five feet if you want to go
higher. Higher is ratings. If you can have the fans all typing into their phone and you want to see Ted Hart go an extra five feet in the air, everyone’s got 30 seconds to
a type a code into their phone. If the code is in, and I get my combination from the referee, I climb up another five feet.” He also wants more run-ins from animals. “I’m
training cats to come out to the ring with me, and I’m also trying to train animals to get involved in matches. I’m trying to get safety animals, like a dog, to basically
pull the referee’s leg before the count of three, little things like that. Or my dog will be carrying a weapon for me, and I would get it off his neck.”

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.