Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
yeah but they need to hook up Bull Dempsey with a nicer attire. His plain black singlet is too... plain.

·
Heath Slater's Personal Roadie
2,711 Posts
yeah but they need to hook up Bull Dempsey with a nicer attire. His plain black singlet is too... plain.
I wouldn't change a thing about his attire. It fits him and his gimmick perfectly. He's a throwback to the old brawlers. He isn't flashy or trying to impress you with how he looks, he just wants to kick ass and take names. Changing his attire stops his gimmick from making sense and it's a great gimmick which he pulls of perfectly.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I wouldn't change a thing about his attire. It fits him and his gimmick perfectly. He's a throwback to the old brawlers. He isn't flashy or trying to impress you with how he looks, he just wants to kick ass and take names. Changing his attire stops his gimmick from making sense and it's a great gimmick which he pulls of perfectly.
I would just give him a different singlet, more in the style of Rhino. I think Rhino in a mentor roll with Bull would be great. with a name like Bull a Gore would be a great finisher over his falling head butt. Bull just really needs to learn how to carry himself. he walks around like a guy trying to be tough and intimidating where Rhino looks like he will just destroy you.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
That'd be a nice student-teacher duo.

Down the line Bull turns on Rhyno and they can feud.

Good idea, OP.

Reactions: TolerancEJ

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The Bull Dempsey comparisons with Rhyno were obviously going to happen from an early stage. I made them the first match I saw of him. But seeing Rhyno yesterday really shocked me. He looked to have the largest, most powerful legs of anyone I have ever seen. I didn't remember such an appearance, despite being a favourite of mine back in the day.

I was unbelievably impressed with Rhyno from the first time I saw him on Raw. That gore to Jeff Hardy was brutal, and I can remember commenting to my friends watching WM17, "that Rhyno is going to be something huge". Unfortunately his injury months later derailed him for over a year, and not sure why they lost interest after his return. So happy for him to get another run, even temporary in NXT, although I hope he at least gets a spot in any WrestleMania battle royal.

I like Bull more than most, but I can't see anything that will get him noticed.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Heath Slater's Personal Roadie
2,711 Posts
I would just give him a different singlet, more in the style of Rhino. I think Rhino in a mentor roll with Bull would be great. with a name like Bull a Gore would be a great finisher over his falling head butt. Bull just really needs to learn how to carry himself. he walks around like a guy trying to be tough and intimidating where Rhino looks like he will just destroy you.
Actually, now that I really imagine it, I think having something like Bull or a slogan on his back would kind of make him look a little more interesting without completely betraying the character. I just wouldn't want him swapping to a blue one or having loads of patterns all over it. I definitely think Rhyno could teach Bull a lot about carrying himself. The guy looks like he could legitimately kill someone with his bare hands and that's how Bull should be looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts