Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Let's get the bandwagon started, but tbh, he's gonna have a hard time against Deuce and Domino on NXT.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Not digging him at all, but maybe that's just me. And I'll doubt he'll stand out among his much better peers on NXT. Also, I hate his entrance. He will crash and burn, but I wish him all the best nonetheless.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow hate his entrance? Loved it. Not the usual dopey posturing every other newcomer does.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
I thought he was incredible. I don't mind variety in wrestling. WWE needs more funny characters. Everything is so serious with guys with their real names in trunks. Not to mention AIR PIANO ��

I'm not saying put the belt on him. But I certainly won't mind seeing him on my tv. Hilarious.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Been a fan of Eric for years watching his youtube channel. Made a thread talking about him last year and believe he has the completely package to make it in this business given he has only been doing professional wrestling since being signed around 16 months ago and most of that time he was out with a somewhat serious injury. ( why he was still wearing the leg protector/brace)

·
Banned
140 Posts
Tbh seems more like another No Way Jose, Adam Rose or even Elias type gimmick, an eye-catching entrance but then the bell rings and then not much going on.

At least it's developmental so we'll see if he gets better.

·
Registered
377 Posts
With the character I think he can be brought in to lose to some heel, build them up. If he can figure out his in ring potential, bring him to the main roster see if he can let his charisma shine through. I think he should lay down to punishment Martinez I like his first showing.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
:lmao

Next great meme wrestler. I hope he can be more than that but I could see him being the Mizdow to Elias' Miz. Good look, I'll give him that.

Dat Riddle endorsement, bro.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Not bad. I won't go out of my way for him but his interactions with certain characters should be fun. I kinda want to see him in a segment with William regal

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,408 Posts
Bugenhagen has size, physique, looks, did a great post match promo and got over right away. He also has a ton of momentum on wrestling YouTube already, even the biggest bodybuilding channel covered his debut

The guy IS star material

1 - 20 of 42 Posts