Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck I love this place. Been getting the Boneless Wings for awhile now and they are heaven. I'm a pussy so I get the Sweet BBQ (sweetest sauce) :p. Going there in an hour to bring some wings home. Probably gonna watch Vengeance there too in a few weeks.

Anyone else love the BDubs?

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
Buffalo Wild Wings isn't really a fast food place at all.

I love going there. They are kind of expensive with their food prices but it's always good. I'm away at school now and don't know where they have one in Philly but when I'm home I go there for every PPV with my brother and some friends. For $20 I eat great food and watch the show that would cost $45 to order at my house.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
It's the best wings place I've been but that's not saying much since the only other wings joint I've been to is Hooters and their food is atrocious.

·
Super Moderator
19,307 Posts
I like Hooters wings the best but I like Buffalo Wild Wings better as an overall restaurant. I hate their commercials though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
what about their breasts...:side: had to be done

Anyways this place sounds pretty awesome, shame I know of such place in the UK that does this.
I know, right. USA is so cool, they have public places to watch UFC and WWE PPV's. All we have is pubs to watch the footy in.

For me, the ultimate would be a mix between US and Holland:

A juice bar to sit with friends, smoke weed, eat munchies AND watch WWE and UFC PPV's. Now that is a place where I'd spend money:D

Totally jealous, by the way

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Its great place to eat or just chill

Packed on game day or any other event making it a bitch to get a table unless you want the bar

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
My only complaint about that place other then the influx of tool's wearing Tapout shirts during UFC events is its kinda expensive to drink there. Usually end up spending $40 bucks (at least) in the 3 hours or so it takes to watch a UFC event. Probably wouldn't go to B-Dubs for a regular football game or anything when its cheaper to just go to the local bars and drink.

Seph you coward, go blazin'.

Fuck off and die already P.Smith.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I go there for PPVs. The wings are awesome (Honey BBQ, Medium, and Paremesan Garlic are the shit) but I only get them on Tuesdays as they're 45 cents or whatever, any other day they're way overpriced. Their ultimate nachos are great and the popcorn shrimp is good too. Chicken wraps aren't bad either. I always get potato wedges with the chipotle rub on them too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts