Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Buffalo is in the state of New York, where is one of the hottest wrestling crowds in the USA. So, will the crowd be hot tonight, based on previous events in Buffalo, cause I don't remember?

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
That remains to be seen though, I sure hope it is hot crowd. Can't for the PPV to start soon.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
PPV's rarely have dull crowds. I'm not going in expecting a MiTB 2011 crowd. Should be decent, I reckon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
A good, lively crowd can literally make the difference been an average PPV and an excellent one. So here's hoping!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
PPV crowds are always lively. Like Cactus said, don't be expecting a Chicago crowd, but it'll be a good one. There also might be people making the drive from Toronto, so who knows.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Well, Buffalo is in the state of New York, where is one of the hottest wrestling crowds in the USA. So, will the crowd be hot tonight, based on previous events in Buffalo, cause I don't remember?
You clearly don't remember because the last time they were in Buffalo for RAW, the crowd was DEAD.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Drunk, pissed off New Yorkers can be a boisterous lot. Considering how the Bills and the Yankees are playing right now, I'd be surprised if the crowd wasn't filled with disgruntled NY sports fans tonight. I'd expect a lively crowd tonight, even if it's to boo everything and everyone in sight.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Crowd was dead last time they were in Buffalo, even for the Rock. To be fair, that episode of Raw was absolutely terrible.

·
Banned
763 Posts
If they were smart they'd kick off the night with the Divas match while everybody's still getting their refreshments and finding their seats. Don't need any momentum-killers midway through the show, especially in Buffalo.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts