Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While details remain sketchy Buff Bagwell known for his time with World Championship Wrestling was involved in a serious car accident and is reported to have been admitted to the Intensive Care Unit.
WNS

Here's to hoping he's okay

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
He use to be one of my favorites back in the day. Vicious and Delicious! Anyway I wish him the best

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Buff was one of those mid-carder WCW guys that I enjoyed. Anyways, I wish the guy the best and hopefully he's alright.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I really enjoyed Buff in the nWo, after his "Marcus Alexander Bagwell" WCW jobber days. :p

But yeah, anyone else think his Blockbuster finishing move was fucking awesome? I loved it.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Buff Bagwell seriously injured in wreck

Pro wrestler Marcus "Buff" Bagwell remained in intensive care Tuesday night after being seriously injured in a Cherokee County wreck, a wrestling spokesman told the AJC.

Bagwell flipped his Jeep several times on Towne Lake Parkway late Monday, leaving him with broken bones in his neck and face and a broken jaw, Ron Gossett, president of Universal Championship Wrestling, said Tuesday night.

Bagwell, 42, was transported to WellStar Kennestone Hospital, where he remains sedated due to the extent of his injuries, Gossett said.

"Hopefully, he'll make a full recovery," Gossett said.

Bagwell, a Cobb County native, attended Sprayberry High School before his wrestling career began. He is best known for his tenure with World Championship Wrestling from 1991 until 2001, when he was five-time World Tag Team champion. Bagwell suffered a broken neck wrestling in 1998, but was later able to return to the ring.
http://www.ajc.com/news/cherokee/pr...s_61510&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sorry if already posted.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Re: Buff Bagwell seriously injured in wreck

I heard that he even today has the same awesome physique he had back in the day. Shame he didn't last in WWE.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, citing UCW promoter Ron Gossett is reporting that former WCW star Marcus "Buff" Bagwell suffered a broken neck, broken jaw and several broken bones in his face after flipping his jeep several times during a wreck yesterday on Towne Lake Parkway in Cherokee County, Georgia.

Bagwell is currently being sedated due to the severity of his injuries.
Hope he gets well soon. (Y)

·
What?
13,511 Posts

I always wondered how he would of done in WWE. It's a shame his tenure was so short.

·
Leaving em MESMERMIZED!!
2,897 Posts

hope he pulls through. highly underused and a great heel!

·
Registered
496 Posts

I always wondered how he would of done in WWE. It's a shame his tenure was so short.
his attitude was awful from what ive read, had his mum phone in sick for him saying he couldnt work a friday house show but he'd be ok for raw, had alot ofr potential at one stage but like many WCW acts got booked into oblivion and wiped out his popularity.

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
But yeah, anyone else think his Blockbuster finishing move was fucking awesome? I loved it.
Yessss, yesssss!

Well, back in the days at least.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,880 Posts

I hope Buff Bagwell is going to be alright. :(

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
A broken neck? Shit didn't he already break his neck (or severly injure it) with that top-rope bulldog on Rick Steiner in WCW?

I hope he has a speedy recovery, I always love him in WCW, he had an awesome entrance music lol.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts