If I were your buddy I would tell you not to make stupid suggestions like this one.you really should implement a buddy system here.
basically an older head looks after a new guy here like me, just incase i do anything wrong so i dont gotta bother the staff with too much. and then other older guys can buddy up with other new people.
Point 10 made me lolAll you need to do is to make sure you follow a few unwritten rules.
1) It is not cool to like a mainevent or upper midcard face like Cena, Rey Mysterio, or Randy Orton.
2) Don't post anything stupid, or as a new member, you will be constantly attacked and asked if you are the second comming of BBoy
3) Don't insult Wade Barrett on Smackdown Spoiler Night. Tyrion Lannister (a.k.a. Pyro) will hunt you down.
4) Don't make dumb threads.
5) Don't post in ALL CAPS.
6) Don't make 4,000 threads saying how R-Truth is the best and WWE is racist.
7) Be nice to mods.
8) Do not defend Kelly Kelly with your life and say she is a classy lady.
9) Do not make a public Youtube Video and claim the world cannot use it without your permission.
10) Respect your elders. Scrilla is always right.