Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you really should implement a buddy system here.

basically an older head looks after a new guy here like me, just incase i do anything wrong so i dont gotta bother the staff with too much. and then other older guys can buddy up with other new people.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
All you need to do is to make sure you follow a few unwritten rules.

1) It is not cool to like a mainevent or upper midcard face like Cena, Rey Mysterio, or Randy Orton.
2) Don't post anything stupid, or as a new member, you will be constantly attacked and asked if you are the second comming of BBoy
3) Don't insult Wade Barrett on Smackdown Spoiler Night. Tyrion Lannister (a.k.a. Pyro) will hunt you down.
4) Don't make dumb threads.
5) Don't post in ALL CAPS.
6) Don't make 4,000 threads saying how R-Truth is the best and WWE is racist.
7) Be nice to mods.
8) Do not defend Kelly Kelly with your life and say she is a classy lady.
9) Do not make a public Youtube Video and claim the world cannot use it without your permission.
10) Respect your elders. Scrilla is always right.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
you really should implement a buddy system here.

basically an older head looks after a new guy here like me, just incase i do anything wrong so i dont gotta bother the staff with too much. and then other older guys can buddy up with other new people.
If I were your buddy I would tell you not to make stupid suggestions like this one.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
All you need to do is to make sure you follow a few unwritten rules.

1) It is not cool to like a mainevent or upper midcard face like Cena, Rey Mysterio, or Randy Orton.
2) Don't post anything stupid, or as a new member, you will be constantly attacked and asked if you are the second comming of BBoy
3) Don't insult Wade Barrett on Smackdown Spoiler Night. Tyrion Lannister (a.k.a. Pyro) will hunt you down.
4) Don't make dumb threads.
5) Don't post in ALL CAPS.
6) Don't make 4,000 threads saying how R-Truth is the best and WWE is racist.
7) Be nice to mods.
8) Do not defend Kelly Kelly with your life and say she is a classy lady.
9) Do not make a public Youtube Video and claim the world cannot use it without your permission.
10) Respect your elders. Scrilla is always right.
Point 10 made me lol

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
Hulk confuses me as well. He/she gave me a rep comment many moons ago telling me something along the lines of a bottle of some sort of booze and a hotel room and we'd have a date, and that rep comment was for a pic of myself I posted ages back. I still don't know what Hulk is, so I just assume Hulk is Chaz Bono.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts