Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i find having no thoughts about it at all is a lot more effective. tend not to think about ridiculous pieces of shit so much.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
worst part about the trailer is that it had the dude from Grandma's Boy being ANNOYING as fuck and I actually found Grandma's Boy semi enjoyable. that ...... ruined that though.

·
Premium Member
18,721 Posts
I wouldn't need money. I would need a myriad of hardcore drugs, probably some perscirption pills, and some achohol. I need to m ake sure i'm not able to remember not only the movie, but the decision to watch it.

·
Premium Member
43,604 Posts
As stated above, the trailers & TV ads were SOOOOOOO annoying, that there was no way in Holy Hell I was going to see it.

That dude that kept talking over the ads was starting to haunt me in my sleep it was so annoying.

I read a review of the film, and the line that I found the most striking was this:

"This is the worst movie Paulie Shore has ever been in".....HOLY SHIT!!! That is harsh!!! I sat through Jury Duty AND Bio Dome, and THIS is worse than both of those?!?!?! The Atheists just scored a major victory because that is some pretty concrete proof that there is no God.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I was actually going to post a picture of the poster in the movie thread yesterday with the caption "worst movie ever?" :lmao

Was literally the first I've heard of it when I saw the 0% on RT.

·
9,748 Posts
Adam Sandler helped write the screenplay :lmao

just another bullet in the gun that is this mans shitty career.

i wanna know how they convinced Christina Ricci to show up in this. Stephen Dorff isn't very bright, he can be easily manipulated, but how'd they get Christina Ricci? and why the fuck did Edward Hermann take a break from being terrific for Bucky Larson?

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
This movie actually makes me wish Sandlers family was destroyed in the holocaust before he was ever born it looks that bad. Sandler and his talentless friends need to be stopped.

·
9,748 Posts
as of last week the movie made $2.5 million. at such a slow ascension, i'd say it's probably around $3 million right now..

budget was $10 mill.

·
Premium Member
13,080 Posts
Not really, every town has some people who think it can't be this bad, can it? Or those that go see it just to make fun of it. Or those that want to fuck in a relatively empty theater.

I'm leaning last one actually :hmm:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
wtf what was 10 mil paying for other than commercials?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts