Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not a rant about him. He's cool. Too cool but I saw he has a Moron under his name and I was wondering. Are you guys playing with him or is he banned for something. I won't ask what he was banned for but was he banned or is this a joke.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Naw it is about time he had a rant against him. Give it a shot, you know you want to ;)

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Bubba T is a piece of darkkk shit. He needs to get his balls cut off for being such a nazi to the members. Fuck Bubba T.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Well whatever. He was an asshole most of the time anyways.

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
Now that would be a great Christmas present to me if that were to happen. CaGe getting banned, that is.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Isn't rants for ranting about anyone you want without getting banned? Did the rules change... Hum:no:

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
CaGe said:
Thanks for clearing that up.^
Common sense should have cleared that up for you. Oh wait, nevermind, this is you we're talking about.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
CaGe said:
Well whatever. He was an asshole most of the time anyways.
Bubba T is a very nice guy to people who aren't complete idiots. I talk to him constantly and he's never been anything like that. If he came across as an asshole to you, well, that can only mean one thing...

This is not a rant about him. He's cool. Too cool but I saw he has a Moron under his name and I was wondering. Are you guys playing with him or is he banned for something. I won't ask what he was banned for but was he banned or is this a joke.
If he was banned, it would've been bolded, and he wouldn't have his name listed as a moderator in the wrestling section still. He merely entered that in as a joke for his custom title.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Him being black. :shocked:

Pyro™ said:
Bubba T is a very nice guy to people who aren't complete idiots. I talk to him constantly and he's never been anything like that. If he came across as an asshole to you, well, that can only mean one thing...
Nice contradiction there.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
That wasn't a contradiction. I don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic, but I could care less what you think of me either way. It's irrelevant to me.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts