Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has been one of my favorites for a very long time. Honestly, The Dudleys are my favorite tag team of all time. They say there is always a star in the tag team, and it was definitely Bubba Ray. He may not have the look, but his passion mixed with his mic skill are on another level. He is already one of the top 5 mic workers in the business right now.

I say, let this man drop a pipe bomb. Seriously, I want to hear this man really speak his mind. The WWE's bad boy, and no one could do it better than him right now. Allow him to run his mouth about heels, faces, and everything in between. Perhaps throw Heyman under the bus, or have Heyman manage him while Lesnar is gone after Mania. I think Bubba Ray is seriously one of the better talents that they have, and I hope they give him his chance to shine.

Honestly it can go two directions for this man. He can cut a shoot style promo, and become the anti-hero. While at the same time he can cut a promo about this "WWE Universe", and all the bullshit new age fans in today's wrestling. Basically, this guy has potential to up in his career as either face, tweener, or heel. His weight may be an issue right now, but I could care less. Give Bubba Ray his time to shine Vince.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts