Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your match/promo here. Has to be a straight 1 vs. 1, normal match, aka no Submission HIAC etc. Cannot be same match as from first round, deadline is January 8th at night in your time.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, this needs to be stickied.

Deadline has been extended till 11th January seeing there is no sign of any matches yet.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nope, the deadline is the 12th January at night, the deadline will end for everyone when it it midnight 12th Jan in USA time.

Edit - My bad, it's the 11th at Midnight. Which means there are 5 hours left, if you take the earliest USA time I think.

Will post match in a moment.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Backstage we see Randy Orton set to be interviewed by Terri.

Terri, "Randy, how do you feel about your match up next with the legend, Shawn Mi..."

Orton, "Hold on a minute, did you just call Shawn Michaels a legend?"

Terri, "Well of course, because he is a legend, he has won many titles and..."

Orton, "Cut the crap barbie, Shawn Michaels legendary status was killed off a long time ago...may I add by the legnd killer himself, me of course! And that proves that tonight, this match will only be a workout for the legend killer as obviously the win will be easy!"

Terri, "Shouldn't you be worried about the match, because you know that Shawn Michaels will be looking for revenge on any Evolution members, and seeing that you needed interference to win when you defeated him the last time...*Orton cuts Terri off*

Orton, "Cheating, what the hell are you talking about? You must be mistaken Terri, I defeated Shawn Michaels fair and square in the ring, the referee counted one, two, three, it was over and I backed up what I said, that I am a legend killer. And to answer your question, should I be worried about my match tonight? Of course not, because when you're a legend killer like me, you don't have to worry about anything! I will embarrass Shawn Michaels in the ring tonight, he will just be a stepping stone for me on my way to being the greatest wrestler in wrestling history!"

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

"Sexy Boy" plays as Shawn Michaels walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. He kneels on the ramp and flexes as pyro blasts off behind him. He gets into the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle as the crowd cheers. Evolution's theme hits as Randy Orton walks out to huge heat from the crowd. He gets into the ring as both men get nose to nose and talk trash to each other. The bell rings to start this match. Michaels shoves Orton but Orton shoves him back. Michaels slaps Orton around the face. Orton turns his head but then turns back and drills Michaels with a right hand sending him flat to the mat. Michaels stands up but Orton drills him with another hard right hand. Michaels goes down to the mat but gets back to his feet. Orton backs him against the ropes and slaps him hard over the chest. Orton irish-whips Michaels off the ropes and knocks him down with a back elbow. Michaels stands again and is knocked back down with a clothesline. He stands again as Orton whips him off the ropes. Orton drops down to a vertical base as Shawn jumps over him and bounces off the opposite ropes. Orton stands and leap-frogs Shawn. Both men bounce off the ropes and both go for shoulder-blocks but neither budge. They rebound off opposite ropes and both get the same idea and go for Dropkicks but their feet brush together. They both stand in a stance as the crowd pops. Both men tie-up. Michaels quickly goes behind with a wrist-lock. He knees Orton in the back and puts a waistlock on. But Orton swings his elbow round and it hits Shawn in the side of the head. Orton goes for a clothesline but Shawn ducks. He locks on another waistlock as Orton goes for another elbow. But Michaels has it scouted this time and ducks underneath. He then throws Orton over his head for a back body drop. Both men stand as Orton Dropkicks him out of nowhere straight back down. Michaels stands as Orton irish-whips him off the ropes. Orton goes for another Dropkick but the veteran Michaels holds onto the ropes and Orton crashes to the mat. Shawn walks over and grabs Orton's legs. He sling-shots Orton into the corner as Orton's jaw bounces off the top turnbuckle pad. Michaels then lifts Orton up and drops him down hard with a Neckbreaker! Michaels rolls Orton over for the cover, one...two...kickout! Michaels lifts Orton up and knees him in the gut. Michaels rebounds off the ropes but Orton explodes with a clothesline out of nowhere! Michaels stands as Orton whips him into the corner front-first. Orton then runs in and drives his head into Michael's back!!! Shawn stumbles out as Orton pulls his head back and drops down so Shawn's back bounces off his knee. Orton hooks the leg, one...two...kickout! Orton then locks in a rear chinlock, but digs his knee into Michael's back for extra pressure. Michaels starts yelling in pain as Orton has been focusing on his back. The crowd starts to clap for Shawn as he slowly makes his way to his feet. He elbows Orton in the gut once, a second time and a third time. He shoves Orton off the ropes and then catches him coming back in a Sleeper. But Orton ducks around behind Shawn and drops him hard on his back with a Back Suplex! Michaels arches his back in pain as Orton then quickly pushes him down for the pin, one...two...kickout! Orton lifts Michaels up and throws him in the corner. He boots him in the gut and knocks Michaels down with a clubbing forearm to the back. He lifts Michaels back up and throws him over the top rope to the outside. Orton rolls to the outside and waits for Shawn to stand. When he does, Orton Spears him back-first into the barricade! Michaels arches his back in pain. Orton lies Shawn gut-first over the barricade! He then uses the point of his elbow a few times in the square of Michael's back! Orton goes for a whip but Michaels reverses and Orton goes flying into the steel steps! Orton yells in pain as Shawn rolls in and out to break the ref's count. Michaels lifts up Orton but then slams his face on the steel steps. Michaels goes for another whip but Orton pulls him into a knee to the gut. Orton then lifts Michaels up and drives him back-first into the ringpost! Orton rolls Michaels into the ring and gets on the apron, going to the top rope. Michaels stands as Orton flies off with a high cross-body! But Shawn rolls through with the pin, one...two...kickout! Both men stand but Orton quickly regains the advantage with a boot to the gut. Orton then body-slams Michaels and then rolls him over. Orton rebounds off the ropes and drops an elbow over Michael's back! Michaels rolls out onto the apron. But Orton quickly lifts him up. Orton Suplexes Michaels back over the top rope into the ring and rolls through with the cover, one...two...kickout! Orton lifts Michaels back up. He goes for an irish-whip to the corner but Shawn reverses. Michaels runs in and crushes Orton with a clothesline! Orto staggers out of the corner as Michaels rebounds off the ropes and hits him with a Flying Forearm. Michaels is a house on fire as he whips Orton off the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline. Orton stands again as Michaels rebounds off the ropes and launches him in the air with a huge back body drop! Orton is down as Michaels gets in the corner and starts stomping the mat signalling for the end. Orton stands as Michaels goes for the Superkick but Orton grabs his foot. Orton spins Michaels around and headbutts him in the back! Michaels falls to the mat in pain as Orton goes to the top rope. But Michaels crawls over to the ropes and shakes them, crotching Orton. Michaels then presses Orton off the top rope as he crashes on the mat in the ring. Michaels now goes to the top rope. He comes flying off for the Elbow Drop but Orton rolls out of the way and Michaels crash lands. Michaels arches his back in pain. He slowly stands but Orton grabs him, lifts him up and hits a hard Backbreaker! Orton pulls Michaels up by his hair, lifts him up and hits another Backbreaker, focusing on Michaels injured back! Orton does another Backbreaker! He stays in the Backbreaker position and then pushes Michaels head backwards and his legs down applying alot of pressure to Shawn's back! Michaels screams in pain as the ref asks him if he wants to give up but the fighter that Shawn is refuses. Orton after a moment releases the hold. Orton bounces off the ropes and drops a knee in Michaels back. He rolls him over for the pin, one...two...shoulder up! Orton now goes to the top rope. He jumps off for something but Michaels raises his foot and Orton catches it in the jaw. Both men slowly pull themselves up by opposite ropes. They meet in the middle of the ring and slowly trade right hands. Orton gains the advantage with a boot to the gut. He irish-whips Michaels into the corner. Orton runs in but Michaels raises his feet into Orton's face. Orton staggers backwards as Shawn then hits Sweet Chin Music!!! Orton is down and out as Michaels slowly rolls onto him for the pin, one...two...and Orton gets his right foot on the bottom rope! Shawn thinks he has won but the ref informs him otherwise and he can't believe it. Michaels turns back around as Orton boots him in the gut and attempts the RKO! But Michaels shoves him off the ropes and kicks him hard in the ribs. Michaels goes for a Suplex but his back has been weakened and he can't take Orton's weight! Orton falls onto him but quickly rolls off. Michaels slowly stands as Orton runs and grabs his head for the RKO! But Michaels once again counters and shoves Orton off the ropes. He goes for a desperation clothesline but Orton ducks. Orton spins Michaels around and boots him in the gut, then driving his face into the mat with the RKO!!! Orton pins, one...two...three!!!

Winner: Randy Orton

The ref raises Orton's arm in the air as he celebrates his victory.

Jr, "Well Orton has just done it again, by picking up another huge victory, once again over Shawn Michaels!"

Deadline 4 hours away. WE Champ please grade even if my opponent doesn't post his match on time.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the offer, but there's already a set grader for the matches.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would indeed.

Deadline is officially over.

Can you still grade my match Mehul...i'm sure you remember the grading format.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Uh yeah, it's in that thread. I'll start now.

Promo - 9 Out of 10 - pretty good

Length - 7 Out of 10 - compared to others

Flow - 9 Out of 10 (Does the match have a flow to it, or does it seem disjointed and hard to read?)

Realism- 10 Out of 10 (Is the match realisitc, or unrealistic as in a wrestler just getting straight up after a high impact move? etc.)

Enjoyment - 8 Out of 10 (Was the match enjoyable to read?)

Professionalism - 9 Out of 10

overall 52/60

1 - 11 of 11 Posts