Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sibtain (edit) vs. Evolution7790. (or maybe Juvy depending)
You know the rules, deadline is 1st of Febuary.

Please sticky someone.

·
Registered
847 Posts
A video promo is shown of Chris Benoit/John Cena Vs. A-Train/Big Show where Cena turns his back on his partner and delivers the FU. It then shows Cena making fun of Benoit's charisma followed by a Benoit assault by the F.B.I. Footage from the following SmackDown! shows Cena delivering an FU to Benoit right on his neck. It shows Cena challenging Benoit and a couple of verses from raps that Cena made. Finally it shows footage from the final smackdown before this match as Benoit returns, full healed and unleashes an all-out assault on Cena with a chair. Cena reverses one chair shot and begins assaulting Benoit with the chair. Eddie comes out for the save but Chavo stops him half-way down the aisle. Cena and Chavo stand proud in the ring as their opponent's at the pay-per-view are left out cold and bloody. Cameras then go to Josh Matthews who is interviewing Chris Benoit.

Josh: "Ladies and gentlemen, you just saw the history between John Cena and this man Chris Benoit. Now Chris, I'm sure everybody's wondering if you are 100 percent for this match?"

Benoit: "One Hundred percent? Of course not. But I'll tell you what, I am the best damn technical wrestler alive today. And some Eminem wannabe isn't going to stop me from becoming the WWE Champion. Cena, you turned your back on me and I'm gonna give you the wrestling lesson of your life. How's about you try to prove me wrong!"

Benoit begins leaving.

Josh: "There you have it ladies and gentlemen, we have been pumped for this match and now it's going to happen. It's John Cena against Chris Benoit...next!"

John Cena Vs. Chris Benoit​

Both competitors circle the ring after a staredown. Both athletes tie up and The Crippler applies a waistlock. Cena is taken down with a german suplex and then Benoit taunts the crowd. Both are back up and tie up again. Cena hits an overhead belly to belly, taunts the crowd and receives huge heat. For the third time, these rivals circle the ring and tie up. Chris is backed into the corner and whipped to the buckle. The rapper delivers a huge splash in the corner and then quickly goes for the FU but The Crippler reverses it into a tornado DDT. John Cena rolls to the outside to regroup and gets back in the ring after a count of seven by the referee. Benoit asks for a test of strength. When they lock up with the first hand, Cena kicks his opponent in the mid-section until he drops to his knees. Cena comes off the ropes and hits the throwback. Benoit is pinned...1-kickout! The rapper locks in a sleeper hold and is able to hang onto it for two minutes before The Canadian Crippler reverses it with elbows and a backdrop. The rabid wolverine wrenches the arm, pulls on it and then wrenches it even more. Cena delivers a thumb to the eye and then puts Benoit in a headlock. Chris Benoit gets to his feet from the hold and is quickly taken back down. Benoit reverses the hold with a pin...1...kickout! Cena re-applies the headlock. Benoit eventually gets the hold released by getting his feet on the ropes. Cena goes for a closeline but his opponent ducks and then hits a gutbuster. Afterwards, Benoit puts a leg lock around the waist of his foe. After two minutes, the rapper reverses it into a cover...1...Crippler gets the leg lock back on. After a minte, FlyBoy reverses it into an awkward boston crab where he is facing the other way. After about a minute, Crippler reverses it into a backslide...1...2-Cena kicks ou and Crippler puts the leglock back on. Cena eventually gets to the ropes. Cena dodges a knife-edge chop from Benoit and gets a waistlock on him followed by an atomic drop. The rabid wolverine is out on his feet and his opponent locks in a sleeper hold once again. Benoit counters it by backing Cena into the corner and then hitting an underhook suplex after some knife-edge chops. Benoit goes for the cover...1...2-kickout! The Crippler locks in a waistlock. After a minute, Cena gets to his feet and is taken down with a belly to back side suplex with the pressure of the waistlock still being applied. Cena gets back up and attempts a huge elbow to the face but Benoit ducks it and locks in a bearhug. After two minutes, Cena breaks out of it with an earslap followed by an atomic drop and a powerful closeline. Cena taunts the crowd receiving more heat. Cena picks up his opponent and irish whips him to the ropes then hits an elbow to the face. John Cena, once again, applies a headlock on his opponent and is able to hold onto it for five minutes before The Canadian Crippler counters it with a backbody drop which receives a pop from the crowd. Both men come off the ropes and hit eachother with closelines. The referee begins counting but he only gets up to eight as both men have a little trouble getting to their feet. Both competitors start hitting eachother with right hands. Benoit gains the advantage, to the pleasure of the crowd, and whips Cena to the ropes. The wolverine hits a HUGE backbody drop followed by several hiptosses and a standing dropkick. Chris Benoit then hits his patented three german suplexes and then signals that he is going for the diving headbutt which gets a huge pop from the crowd. The gap-toothed athlete goes for the diving headbutt but Cena moves out of the way. Cena stalks Benoit as he struggles to his feet and then nails the FU. Cena goes for the cover...1...2...Benoit gets a foot on the bottom rope! Cena drags his foe to the center of the ring and is surprisingly rolled up...1...2...kickout by Cena! Benoit slowly gets to his feet but his opponent gets up very quickly and takes his opponent down with an explosive closeline over the top rope! Cena continues the assault with right hands on the outside. Benoit is further injured by being whipped into the steps and the barricade. Cena gets back in the ring as the referee begins counting out The Crippler...1...2...3...there are no signs of Benoit moving...4...5...6...Benoit gets up slowly...7...8...9...Crippler gets on the apron. Cena attempts to suplex Chris back into the ring but Chris lands right on top of the rapper with a cover...1...2...Cena gets a foot on the middle rope! Cena delivers a chop block to the leg of Benoit and then leans it on the middle rope. THe rapper begins jumping on the leg with all his weight. After jumping on the leg five times, John Cena drags his opponent to the center of the ring and drops twenty elbows on the bad leg. Benoit's leg is then pulled on as his opponent attempts to rip the leg right off. The rabid wolverine is almost put in the figure four leglock but he counters it with a rollup...1...2...Cena kicks out! The Doctor of Thugonomics gets up and locks a figure four leglock on his opponent. Benoit desperately attempt to turn the move over but fails and begins to fade away. Benoit's shoulders are down...1...2-Benoit gets up and attempts to turn it over but just falls back down with his shoulders on the mat...1...2-Benoit gets up again. Benoit struggles but still finds his shoulders on the mat...1...2...Benoit gets up and turns the move over and finally, Cena breaks the hold! The rapper picks up his opponent, whose leg appears to be limp and whips him HARD to the buckle! Benoit comes right back and is almost hit with the FU but Benoit reverses it with a crucifix...1...2...Cena kicks out! Cena is furious now and whips his opponent to the ropes but Benoit comes back with a Lou Thesz Press. Cena rolls to the outside and Benoit attempts to regain some strength in his bad leg. The Doctor of Thugonomics rolls into the ring and attempt a chop block to the bad leg of his opponent but Benoit leaps right over him, having detected the move, and hits a german suplex. Both are down for a count of seven before they get back up, using the ropes for support. Cena runs at Benoit and is backbody dropped to the outside. The Best Damn Technical Wrestler Today climbs to the top buckle and leaps onto his foe. It takes up to a count of eight from the referee before Benoit gets back in the ring with Cena. Benoit hits a neckbreaker and then signals for the diving headbutt, getting the crowd very excited. This time, Benoit hits the diving headbutt and goes for the cover...1...2...Cena just barely kicks out! Benoit picks up his opponent and applies a waistlock but Cena elbows his way out of it. Benoit is whipped to the ropes and attmepts a flying forearm but accidentally hits the referee after Cena ducks. Benoit goes to check up on the referee and then is hit with the FU and is pinned but there is no referee to make the count. Cena goes to check on the ref this time and Benoit gets up. Benoit locks in the Crippler Crossface and Cena begins tapping out but there is no official. A fan comes over the barricade and throws a powder into the eyes of the rabid wolverine. The fan takes off the baseball cap, revealing it to be Chavo Guerrero. Chavo places Cena on top of Benoit for the cover and Eddie comes out, chasing his nephew around the ring. Chavo picks up a chair on his way around and then nails his uncle with it. The ref gets up and begins counting...1...2...kickout! The fans erupt with excitement and Chavo is furious. Both combatants are up and Benoit ducks a closeline. Chris hits another neckbreaker and climbs to the top rope. Chavo gets on the apron and is kicked off. Cena picks up Benoit off the top rope and sets up for the FU in the middle of the ring. Benoit reverses it with the Crossface and Cena taps out!
Winner: Chris Benoit

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh shit my bad, not Juvy vs. Evolution7790, Sibtain vs. Evolution7790. Because Sibtain lost his semi, so did Evolution7790.

My bad, sorry about that Juvy.

But...if Evo7790 doesn't post a match by the deadline (he didn't last time) Juvy will take the spot, seeing he defeated Atomic in the match for 5th.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reminder to Sibtain, or Evolution7790 that you don't have that much more time to post a match. Deadline ends Midnight 1st Feb in US time. So from now you have a bit over 48 hours to post a match.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm forfeiting coz well..(i do feel sad)..but I aint got the time to sit down (or stand for that matter) and write the match + promo..so if Evolution7790 posts his match then i suggest you decide the winner between them...since Juvy has already posted his match.
PS..I wanted to do HBK v Triple H (That would have surely made me win :p..lol)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, well if Evolution7790 doesn't post a match by deadline, Juvy will take 3rd. If he does, well the matches will need to be graded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts