Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rematch from the last tournament as well.

Matches for Next Saturday, Zeduck is the grader.

Zeduck found the time to grade so i gave him this one.
Limit still has one to grade.
I have two to grade

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Re: BTB Tournament : Dr Thuganomics V Wolfbeast

Ok, this is a rehash of a match I had done in my own thread, I hope this doesnt get points taken away for that.

WWE Championship Match:
Kurt Angle (Champion) vs. Goldberg

Match:
The WWE Champion enters first to a great response from the crowd, but yet he is still met by the “You Suck” chants. He gets in the ring and parades with the belt to each corner, before Goldberg’s music hits and the fans erupt. Goldberg makes his explosive entrance as usual. He then enters the ring.

Both men go face to face in the centre of the ring. The crowd is split between the two with chants for Angle and Goldberg. Both back away and the bell rings. The two men look across the ring at each other as the crowd go mad for the two superstars, still split between the two men. They walk to the centre of the ring and go face to face. The crowd goes nuts and the chants come out sounding like “Lets go Angberg, Lets go Angberg” with the audience completely split between the two superstars.

Finally, they lock up, and they struggle around the ring, but eventually, Goldberg shoves Angle to the corner. This gets another mixed response of boo’s and cheers from the crowd. Angle gets to his feet and they lock up again. This time, Angle wrestles Bill to the mat. He applies a headlock, but Goldberg gets his feet wrapped on the ropes. They then get up and stare across the ring at each other. The both walk toward the middle of the ropes and begin a war of words. Angle talks some trash and is heard saying something along the lines of, “You will tap out”. Goldberg shakes his head, and says, “Not today, not ever. Tonight, You’re Next!” He then growls in the face of Angle and the two men go punch for punch.

Goldberg gets the better of the exchange. He whips Kurt off the ropes and nails a huge powerslam. He makes a cover, 1...2..Angle kicks out. Goldberg then stomps on Angle in the corner. He goes for a Military Press Slam, but Angle rolls through, and gets a roll up, 1...2.Goldberg kicks out. Goldberg bounces up, but runs right into an Arm Drag from Kurt. Goldberg bounces up again, but this time, he runs into a Belly to Belly from Angle. 1..2..Goldberg kicks out. Angle stomps on Goldberg, and drops a number of elbows. He hits another Belly to Belly, 1...2...Goldberg kicks out again.

Angle then wears down Goldberg by applying a front face lock. This lasts for around 25 seconds, then Goldberg begins to power out, and rams Angle into the corner, followed by a number of shoulder thrusts. He whips Angle to the other corner. He whips him with such velocity that Angle bounces out of the corner and straight into a Press Slam from Goldberg into a Spinebuster. The crowd gives a huge pop for this most popular of moves from Goldberg’s arsenal.

Goldberg then signals for the Spear, but as he goes for it, Angle hit’s a drop toe hold into the Ankle Lock. Goldberg is too close to the ropes and quickly makes it for the hold to be broken. The crowd quickly popped after seeing the attempt, but groaned as Goldberg makes the ropes so soon.

Angle then stomps on the Ankle of Goldberg and takes him down. Angle then locks in a leg lock on the challenger. Bill soon makes the ropes, but the damage is being done to the Ankle. Kurt whips Goldberg into the corner and kicks at the ankle again. He gets the foot and wraps it around the bottom rope, making the condition of the ankle worse. Goldberg then throws a number of right hands, fighting out of the corner. At first he is successful, but as the two competitors come to the centre of the ring, Angle kciks at the ankle again. Goldberg goes down, but as Kurt goes for the Ankle Lock, Goldberg kciks him away. He gets back to his feet, and whips Angle off the ropes. Angle ducks the clothesline and takes Goldberg down with a chop block.

Kurt Angle then lifts Goldberg's leg in the air, and slams it back down hard. He does this again before turning to the crowd and shouting out a huge WOOOO. He picks up Goldberg and backs him back into the corner again. Angle stomps on the Ankle again, but Goldberg fights back with a number of right hands. Goldberg looks to be taking control again, but Angle kicks him in the ankle one more time. Goldberg rolls out of the ring to try and shake the injury off, but he is followed by Angle.

The champion works on the challengers ankle on the outside, ramming it off the steel steps and on the floor. He brings Goldberg back into the ring and grabs for the ankle, but Goldberg reverses and kicks Angle out of the ring. Goldberg takes this rest to try and shake off the injury, but Angle immediately runs back in to go for the ankle, to another huge pop from the crowd, followed by a small chorus of boo’s, but Goldberg punches Kurt down. Goldberg goes for a clothesline, but Angle ducks, and hit’s a German Suplex. He holds on and then hits another. He gets a cover, 1...2...Goldberg barely kicks out! Angle then hit’s an overhead, Belly to Belly suplex and then goes up top for a Moonsault. He goes for it, but Goldberg gets his knees up.

Both men struggle to get to their feet, and the crowd erupts again in support for both men, with the mixed responses begin for both. However, in the end, Goldberg gets up first. He whips Angle of the ropes, and hit’s a big clothesline. He then goes for another Press Slam, but his ankle buckles under the pressure. Angle then takes advantage. He waits for Goldberg to stand, and then hit’s a chop block before applying the Ankle Lock. The crowd pops big for the submission, but then again, some sections boo the move in favour of Goldberg. Goldberg screams in pain. He tries to kick Angle away, but Angle ducks and brings him further from the ropes. The crowd pops big again as Goldberg writhes in agony. Goldberg then claws toward the ropes, but Angle pulls him away from them. Goldberg again tries to kick Angle away but Angle brings him into near the centre of the ring. The crowd go wild as they expect Goldberg to tap at any second now. Goldberg then tries to roll through, but this only brings right into the centre of the ring.

Goldberg looks set to tap, but in one last gigantic push, he makes the ropes. To a huge response from the audience. Angle reluctantly lets go. He then stalks Goldberg, waiting for him to get to his feet so he can hit the Angle Slam. The audience realise this and begin a mixed chant again. Angle then goes for the Angle Slam, but Goldberg fights out. Goldberg goes for a hip toss, but Kurt rolls through, he ducks a clothesline from Goldberg and hit’s the Angle Slam. 1.….2.....GOLDBERG KICKS OUT!! Angle then immediately gets the Ankle Lock on Goldberg, but this time, Goldberg cradles the champion, 1...2..Kick Out. Angle runs at Goldberg, straight into a side walk slam.

Goldberg then sets Angle up for the Spear. The crowd pops big time with huge GOLDBERG chants erupting in the arena. He runs at Angle, but Kurt kicks him in the head. Angle goes for the slam, but Goldberg rolls through and hits Angle with the Spear. He then signals for the Jackhammer. He gets Angle up and holds him for around 10 seconds to a huge cheer from the crowd. He hit’s the move and gets the cover, 1.…2.…3!!!!! GOLDBERG WINS!!!! Goldberg is given the belt. He celebrates in each corner with the title as he is announced as the NEW WWE CHAMPION!! :)

Winner…..Goldberg.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Looks quite a good match, should be hard to beat, no points get taken away btw just as long as you haven't used it before in a tournament.

·
Registered
339 Posts

Dr Thuganomics said:
no points get taken away btw just as long as you haven't used it before in a tournament.
I haven't heard about this...so tell me more...

Surely I can use one of the matches I used in the 2nd to last tournament where you never actually posted your match?

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts

Wow, Should be a very hard match to grae, but l can do it.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Zeduck V-1 said:
I haven't heard about this...so tell me more...

Surely I can use one of the matches I used in the 2nd to last tournament where you never actually posted your match?
No its about writing a new match or one you havent used before. We don't want people just giving their old matches. You shouldn't complain lol you probably still got 100+ matches to choose from :)

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

my match is up now

WWE Championship
Eddie Guerrero(c) V Ric Flair (w/Batista)

Garcia : The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Championship...

"Viva La Raza" hits throughout the arena to a huge pop.

Garcia : Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, weighing in at 220 pounds, he is the WWE Champion, Eddie Guerrero

Eddie comes out in a red low rider. Eddie gets out of the Low rider and walks to the ring taunting with the fans. Eddie rolls into the ring and gets up on the turnbuckle and holds up the WWE Championship belt.

"Evolution" hits throughout the arena to major heat from the crowd.

Garcia : And his opponent, the challenger, Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at 243 pounds, Nature Boy, Ric Flair.

Ric Flair walks out to the ring, doing the usual Nature Boy walk, Batista walks out to the ring with him.

Eddie starts to taunt Batista and Batista tries to get in the ring to confront Eddie, the referee sends Batista to the back and gets a major pop for doing so.

Eddie and Flair walk around the ring then they tie up. Eddie backs Flair into the corner. The referee calls for a break and both men break and then Eddie hits a quick rake in the eyes. Flair puts Eddie in the corner then starts to deliver hard knife edge chops to the chest. Flair then starts to deliver right hands to Eddie Guerrero. Flair starts to taunt Eddie then taunts the crowd. The Crowd start to chant "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie." Flair brings Eddie out of the corner and Irish Whips him, Flair goes for a clothesline on Eddie but Eddie ducks and then hits a huge clothesline, then goes straight after Flair stomping him then picking him up. Eddie starts to deliver fast paced right hands to Ric Flair knocking flair into the corner. Eddie starts to deliver kicks to the midsection which sends Flair down in the corner. Eddie Guerrero chokes Flair with his foot in the corner and the referee does the count 1-2-3-4-Eddie breaks the hold before the DQ.

The ref tries to pull Eddie out of the corner but Eddie shoves the referee out of the way and Flair takes advantage by hitting a low blow which the ref didnt see. Eddie goes down and Flair uses the ropes to pull himself up. Flair picks up Eddie's right leg and then delivers an elbow drop to the Inner knee. Flair delivers a second elbow drop to the knee of Eddie and Eddie screams in pain. Flair hits the third elbow drop to the knee and then gets up. Flair pulls Eddie by the leg over to the ropes. Flair puts Eddie's right leg on the bottom rope then delivers a canniball to the Guerrero's leg as he screams in pain. Flair delivers the second canniball. Eddie rolls over in pain. Flair taunts the crowd and does the nature boy walk and the crowd start up a "Flair sucks" chant. Flair goes over to Eddie and grabs his leg and pulls him into the centre of the ring. Flair goes for the figure four but Eddie does a small package 1-2-kickout by Flair. Eddie gets up but Flair hits a kick to the knee then delivers a chop block sending Eddie back down in pain. Flair picks Eddie up and takes a hold of his right leg. Flair then delivers a dragon screw to Eddie who rolls over to the ropes in agony. Flair then pulls Eddie into the centre of the ring and then grabs the right leg once again. Flair shouts "Wooo" and then locks in the figure four leg lock.

Eddie Guerrero screams in pain. The crowd start to get behind Eddie once again as the "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie" chant breaks out. Eddie leaves his shoulders down and the ref counts 1-2-Eddie gets the shoulders up. Eddie tries to turn but he can't. Eddie leaves his shoulders down again 1-2-he gets them up just before 3. Flair drags the move across the ring a bit so Flair is next to the ropes. The referee asks Eddie if he wants to give up and Eddie shouts "No". Flair grabs the middle rope for extra leverage as Guerrero screams in pain. The ref continues to ask Eddie who points at the ropes. Flair lets go and the ref turns around. The ref warns Flair. Randy Orton approaches ringside. Flair grabs the ropes again and as the ref asks Eddie but he still hangs in there. Flair lets go of the ropes and the ref turns round to see them shaking. The ref warns Flair one more time. Orton hands Flair an object and Flair puts it on his hand. Orton goes round to the other side of the ring and gets up on the apron to distract the referee. Flair punches Eddie with the object which turns out to be brass knuckles. Flair puts the brass knuckles in his shorts and breaks the figure four. Flair covers Eddie, Orton jumps off the apron. The ref makes the count 1....2.....kickout by Eddie

Flair can't believe it and neither can Orton. Flair covers again 1-2-kickout, and a third time 1-2-kickout. Making Eddie use more energy to kick out of the pins. Flair then picks Eddie up. Flair Irish whips Eddie. Flair goes for a clothesline Eddie ducks and goes for a clothesline but this time Flair ducks and Eddie gets the referee. Flair hits a shot to the knee of Eddie sending him down. Flair looks at the referee who is down on the mat knocked out. Flair turns around to Orton and tells him to get the steel chair. Orton slides the chair in the ring to Flair. Flair waits on Eddie to get up and sets him. Eddie turns around and Flair nails him with a chair shot to the head. Flair slides the chair out of the ring and goes for a cover. The referee crawls over to make the count. 1................2..............kickout by Eddie. Flair goes crazy, Randy Orton goes crazy. Flair elbow drops the referee in the back of the head. Orton slides in the ring. Flair picks up Eddie and holds him for Orton. Orton grabs Eddie and delivers the RKO. Flair is about to make the cover but Mick Foley's music hits.

Randy Orton and Ric Flair turn to the entrance way in shock. Foley runs to the ring. Foley gets in the ring and starts delivering right hands to Flair and Orton. Foley hits a clothesline on Orton, then a clothesline on Flair. Eddie rolls over to the ropes and starts to use them to get up. Eddie goes up to the turnbuckle very slowly. As Foley knocks Orton out of the ring. Foley hits a kick to the midsection of Flair then the double arm DDT knocking Flair out in the centre of the ring. Foley goes outside and starts brawling with Orton and they fight to the backstage area. In the ring Eddie stands up on the top turnbuckle and hits the Frog Splash on Ric Flair. Eddie rolls away in pain holding his leg. Eddie crawls slowly over to Flair and finally gets an arm over him. The referee crawls over and starts to make the count 1..................2.......................3
Winner : Eddie Guerrero

-------------------------------------
Meh i reckon i'll lose but oh well

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Nope

Just a grader problem. I know its definatley not Limit. Zeduck pulled out and Faru has a grudge for not letting him grade in the first place, from what i know Grendrill is the grader for this one at the mo. Please don't change ur mind Grendrill.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts

yeah sorry, I'll do it when I get home this afternoon. I was gonna do it last night mut my battery went flat....... damn laptop :cuss:

Anyways, it'll be done this arvo, well my arvo.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts

Wolf Beast
Professionalism: 10/10
Length: 10/10
Enjoyment: 9/10
Realism: 8/10

Notes: The only problem I saw was Goldberg got dominated for a lot of the match, although it was with submissions, he got dominated three quarters of the match, the most he hit was 2 Power moves and Spear/Jackhammer, but hey other than that it was a great match to read.

The Main Event/ Dr.Thuganomics
Professionalism: 10/10
Length: 9/10
Enjoyment: 8/10
Realism: 9/10

Note: Pretty good match, became a bit much with Randy and Foley becomming involved, if not for that it would have been much better. It was alittle short, as most of the match was taken up with the figure 4, also Eddie didn't get much of an advantage except in the first part.

Results
Wolf Beast - 37/40
The Main Event - 36/40

Final Note
Very close call, I ussually don't like judging because if your fueding with the person you get accused of biast, but all this was complete honesty, no friendships attached. I did these gradings 2 hours apart and didn't look at the pevious result so this was all done in fairness. Close call guys but Wolf Beast takes the win.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts