Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deadline is Saturday 14th August. I think this draws together two people who are writing a show together, excellent chance to get to the final in your first tournament for one of you.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
A clash of the underdogs, I have my theories on who's going to win, but I don't want to put the other one down...

Good Luck to the pair of you.

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^Yeah. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 4 real and Heroes

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
u too of course

TheGreatOne08 said:
A clash of the underdogs, I have my theories on who's going to win, but I don't want to put the other one down...

Good Luck to the pair of you.
tell us who you think after Main event marks them

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Tale of the Tape:

----------------------kermack-------------------------------ADEnsgtrom
location:-----------Canada-------------------------------Earth
posts (approx):--454------------------------------------596
points (approx):-1937-----------------------------------640
Awards:-----------Nothing------------------------Nominations for BTB Awards
Rep pints (approx):24-----------------------------------19
Scoreoflastround:-26/30-------------------------------27/30

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I know i posted this before but i have decxided that i think this one is better than the oine i had marked after all.

WWE Championship
Last Man Standing
Kurt Angle versus Edge

Angle stares down Edge, as Edge does the same, but towards the WWE Championship being held by Lillian Garcia. Kurt attempts the Fireman Carry Suplex on Edge, but Edge jumps over Angle’s head and goes towards the ropes. Rebounding off the ropes Edge attempts a Body Splash and hits his target. As Angle starts to stand up Edge goes to the turnbuckle. Angle is now standing looking for Edge. Kurt finds Edge at the turnbuckle to the left of him and runs at his adversary. Edge jumps onto the second turnbuckle and jumps out for a drop kick at the rampaging Gold Medallist and smokes him right in the mouth. Edge jumps onto his opponent and starts’ delivering punches to Angle’s baldhead as hard as he can. Edge pulls Angle to his feet to pull off a DDT, but Angle reverses into a Southern Lights Suplex. Angle goes to stomp at Edge and picks him up. After going behind Edge he goes for the Greman Suplex. Still holding onto Edge's waist Kurt delivers another German Suplex, which is then followed by another German. Following his veteran instincts, Angle goes immediately for the Ankle Lock in the middle of the ring. Edge has no where to go to the ropes but fails to do so when Angle places one of his right foot right on Edges back preventing him from getting to the ropes. In Edge’s head, he starts to contemplate surrendering but realizes there are no submissions. Angle, who knows that there are no submissions, is attempting to injure the ankle of his opposition so he can't walk and stand up. Two minutes later Edge is still in the ankle lock with Angles foot on his back. Edge comes up with a plan. The Canadian wrestler from Toronto grabs the foot on his back and pulls it towards his head forcing Angle to fall back and let go of the Ankle Lock. Still holding onto the foot Edge puts the Boston Crab Submission maneuver onto Angle. With Edge’s worn down ankle and Angle being fresher, Angle is able to get to the ropes and gets the move broken up. With everyone standing, Angle rushes at Edge who flips him over his own head. Angle gets back up quickly just to get a drop kick from Edge. Rushing again to his feet Edge delivers a close line and Edge continues running towards the ropes. Angle gets up quickly once again and receives a spear from Edge who started to build up momentum after the close line by running into the ropes and using the force of the ropes to deliver that devastating spear. After the spear Edge is sitting by the ropes and has started to hold his ankle in pain. The ref starts to count and Angle is up at 5. A woozy Angle gets up slowly after a while and notices that Edge is holding his ankle. Angle goes for another Ankle Lock; Edge grabs Angle’s head. Angle stands up thinking that will get Edge off, but Edge uses his good leg to jump up onto Angle. Edge puts Angle’s head in his arm so that Angle is right beside his armpit and wraps his legs around Angle to pull off this odd submission hold. Angle feeling the pain on his surgically repaired neck. Angle runs around in pain and confusion. Once Angle hit the ropes, Edge’s additional weight pulls Angle and Edge over the rope. Edge’s move is broken up. The ref is counting once again and Edge is up at 6 as well as Angle. Angle starts to stumble towards the announce table with Edge close behind. Going around the table and grabbing a chair, Angle goes to hit Edge with it and nails Edge hard. Angle drops the bloody chair and walks away from Edge and his bloody face to go get a ladder from under the ring. The ref is counting and Edge is up at 8. Edge finds some strength inside him and pulls a table out from underneath the ring and places it inside the ring. Angle enters the ring with the ladder as Edge does moments later. Angle charges towards Edge and Edge garbs Angle and suplexes Angle right over the tope rope. Outside the ring Angle quickly grabs another ladder from under the ring and puts it inside the ring. Edge is standing and waiting to see what Angle will pull off next. Angle enters the ring slowly to watch to see if Edge will attack. Edge grabs the ladder near him and charges towards Angle. Thinking quickly, Angle exits out of the ring. Angle turns around to taunt an audience member, just when Edge jumps over the top rope and body splashes Angle. The ref goes for the count. Edge is up at 4 and Angle is up at 8. Edge is once again inside the ring and has set up both ladders and the table placed inside the ring earlier. The table is placed right between the ladders. Angle enters the ring. Edge grabs Angle and tries to use the Edgecution DDT on Angle. Unfortunately for Edge, Angle reverses the hold into an Alabama Slam onto to the ring floor. The ref counts and Angle is up at 8 and Edge is up at 9. The two warriors go to close line each other and take each other down. The ref counts and gets the both of them at 9. Edge drop kicks Angle down to the floor and goes to climb a ladder. Angle gets up at 2 follows Edge’s lead and starts to the climb the other ladder on the opposite side. Edge is at the top and so is Angle. They begin to punch each other. Angle is woozy and is hanging on by one hand right over the table between the ladders. Edge goes to spear Angle in mid-air and put him through the table. Angle was playing possum and pulls himself back towards the ladder! Edge misses and goes down right through the table hard. The ref counts for Edge. “1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10!”

Winner by count out: Kurt Angle

It is all over Edge has lost and Angle retains his title. Angle comes down from the ladder to receive his WWE Championship. Angle taunts the bloody Edge with the title. After a minute or two Edge comes to. While the WWE Champion Kurt Angle taunts the audience Edge sets up for the spear. Angle turns around and takes the spear from Edge. Edge grabs the title and stares at it dreaming of the day he will win it.

Maybe Edge will in Kurt Angle versus Edge II: Edge’s Hell

·
Banned
887 Posts
Good Match! I saw it in the last round, I though it was good then - I still do now. Anyway, I'll have my match up today or tommorow.

Reactions: Duff stuff

·
Banned
887 Posts
I'll be away until late Sunday, or early Monday - so I won't be able to respond to people's comments about my match until then (unless it's tonight). Here's my match:

Build up:

Unforgiven – Brock Lesnar’s former teammate, Shelton Benjamin, interferes & costs Shawn Michaels a victory in a match against Kane.

No Mercy – Brock Lesnar shocks the world as he makes a return to WWE and makes an open challenge to anyone on the SMACKDOWN! Lockeroom. Eddie Guerrero accepts the challenge and gets dominated by Lesnar.

Taboo Tuesday – Brock Lesnar interferes & costs Shawn Michaels a victory against his former Teammate, Shelton Benjamin.

RAW – Eric Bishoff announces a huge Interpromotional match; Brock Lesnar vs. Shawn Michaels.

SMACKDOWN! – Theodore R. Long announces that Shelton Benjamin & all other superstars are banned from ringside in the Interpromotional matchup.

WWE Survivor Series Interpromotional Match

Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar

Start: Both men stare each other down, knowing that their differences will be settled in this test of endurance. Michaels & Lesnar eventually lock up in the center of the ring. Lesnar’s size & power come into advantage though as he gets a headlock locked in on the showstopper. Lesnar gets HBK down to the mat, not loosening the hold at all. Lesnar releases the hold & gets HBK to his feet. Lesnar then gets a suplex in on HBK. Lesnar pins HBK for a two. Lesnar gets HBK up & kicks him in the stomach. Lesnar then goes for the F5 in the early going. HBK reverses Lesnar’s F5-attempt into a DDT though. HBK then gets Lesnar up and hits a closeline on him. HBK then gets Lesnar up again, and attempts another closline, but Lesnar ducks it and hits a German suplex on Michaels. Lesnar gets HBK up and delivers a military press to the outside of the ring – in front of the announcer’s tables- to Michaels. Lesnar eventually goes outside to finish-off Michaels. Lesnar gets HBK up and tries to Irish-whip him into the steel stairs, but HBK reveals that he was playing possum as he reverses it into an Irish-whip of his own. Lesnar crashes into the steps, with a force. HBK then goes up top as Lesnar slowly gets up. As Lesnar turns around HBK hits an assai moonsault on him. The referee tries to get them to come into the ring as he does not want the match to end via count out.

Middle: HBK & Lesnar both slowly make it to their feet. Lesnar & HBK exchange several punches between each other. HBK’s experience comes into play as he locks in a headlock on Lesnar. Lesnar is not in the hold very long, as he gives HBK a backdrop outside the ring. Lesnar gets HBK up and lifts him up into the F5 position. Lesnar thunderously F5’s Michaels through the Spanish announcer’s table. The referee eventually regains control of the match as he gets Lesnar to roll HBK into the ring. Lesnar goes for the pin, but HBK does not give up as he kicks out at two. Lesnar is quick to go to submission, as he locks HBK in an altered version of the Indian death lock (FYI – it’s leg lock). HBK almost gives up before finally getting to the ropes. Lesnar keeps the submission locked in until the referee forces him to release it. Lesnar gets HBK up & Irish-whips him to the ropes. HBK ducks a closeline attempt by Lesnar & hits the ropes again on the other side of the ring before hitting a diving closeline on the animal. HBK then nips up but falls back down to the mat, holding his leg in pain. Lesnar gets to his feet & goes over to HBK, HBK rolls him into a pin though, and gets a two count out of it. HBK then grabs his leg in pain again, revealing that he wasn’t playing possum. Lesnar gets to HBK and again reverts to submission. Lesnar locks in the nature boy’s own figure four-leg lock on the showstopper. Lesnar makes HBK scream in pain from the move. HBK eventually rolls over, reversing the pressure to Lesnar. Lesnar gets to the ropes though as Michaels crawls out of the ring & out of sight.

Finish: As Lesnar gets up he follows Michaels to the outside. When he goes out HBK attempts to hit Lesnar with a steel chair, but the referee grabs it from behind him. As the referee is handing the chair to the stage crew, Michaels nails Lesnar with brass-knuckes that he had on his fist. HBK quickly disposes the evidence as he throws the brass-knuckes underneath the ring. HBK then rolls a now bloodied Lesnar into the ring. HBK pins Lesnar for a surprising two-count. HBK looks to finish Lesnar with an elbow as he climbs to the top turnbuckle. HBK hits the elbow on Lesnar in what looks to be the end. Michaels gets yet another two-count in a pin-attempt. HBK gets frustrated and prepares to deliver the Sweet Chin Mucic to Lesnar, as he stomps his boot on the ground, anxiously awaiting Lesnar’s arise from the mat. As Lesnar gets up, he receives a vicious Sweet Chin Music-superkick to the face. Lesnar almost loses to the showstopper, before kicking out on a long two-count. HBK pins Lesnar again & still gets a two-count out of it. Michaels attempts to deliver a second Sweet Chin Music to Lesnar as Lesnarslowly gets to his feet. Lesnar ducks the move though, and kicks HBK in the stomach. Following the kick Lesnar hits a devastating F5 on Michaels. Lesnar pins HBK – one…two…three! Lesnar wins in an epic war against Michaels! After the match Lesnar shakes HBK’s hand in respect.

Winner via pinfall: Brock Lesnar

(What do you think of the match)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Dahm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grendrill u are not the only one in trouble

·
Banned
887 Posts
These are going to be judged on tuesday, right?

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kermack

Length - 9/10

Flow - 9/10

Realism - 9/10

Overall - 27/30

ADEinstrom

Length - 9/10

Flow - 10/10

Realism - 9/10

Overall - 28/30

Congrats ADEinstrom

·
Banned
887 Posts
Yes!!! This is awesome. My first tournament ever, and I'm going to the final!Thanks Red Cold, TGO08, and Wolf Beast. Good luck in the final Wolfie. Also good match Kermack - it was a 1 point difference in the score, that's close!

PS: Special Thanks to Main Event - I am so glad that I am the winner! Yes!!!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(deep breath)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(deep breath)

Next time the gold is mine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts