Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
midnight tonight? Any specific rules either?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
saturday, sorry but I must elminate you this round. We are partners in our thread but enemies here. I am going for the throat.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
he is just mad because the eagles are up 23-0
as for his threats i plan on using my cage match schedualed for next week's smackdown so i am up for the challenge

correction 23-8 in favor of the eagles
still a deficet the panters will not overcome

·
Registered
410 Posts
this is funny and interesting. it should be good

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
its ok, Eagles won but that isnt what I can say for Boston tonight. Let me know when the Eagles play a winning team as well.

A little bit of friendly competition is always good but the results of the match is what counts, Mine will be up Friday.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Video package for the street fight is shown.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

King: This is what so many people have been waiting for including me!

JR: Orton is going to have to try and back up his words and prove himself in this match. Evolution is barred from ringside and Orton will have to do this all by his lonesome self!

EVOLUTIONS MUSIC HITS!!!!!!

King: Dont worry King, Orton will prove he can do it all by himself tonight!

Street Fight Conetnders Match
Randy Orton vs Triple H
Orton and Triiple H stare eachother down and the ref rings the bell. Orton and Triple H explode with a flury of back and forth rights and lefts. Orton hits an uppercut that sends Triple H reeling. He whips Triple H into the ropes and gets a powerslam. He hooks the legs in hopes of an early pinfall..1............2........kickout. Triple H gets back up and hits a high knee to the face of Randy Orton. Orton rolls to the outside and Triple H follows. Triple H takes the ring bell and goes to tatoo Orton with it. Orton ducks and lowblows Triple H. He backdrops him on the outside and follows it up by dropping an elbow. Orton climbs up onto the apron and taunts to the crowd by raising his arms in the air. He dives off the apron and knocks down a standing Triple H. Orton rolls Triple H into the ring and makes the cover......1.................2..........kickout! Triple H battles back up with right hands ot Orton that make a sickening thud. Orton blocks a right and battles back with some of his own. Triple H gets a knee into the gut of Orton and whips him into the ropes. He hits a rebounding Orton with clothesline. Orton gets back up and turns right into a sleeper hold. Orton squirms as Triple H tightens the grip. Orton is now worn down to his knees and then all the way to the mat. Orton all of a sudden gets a burst of eneergy and climbs back to his feet. He kicks back into the groin of Triple H. The ref lets it go because the match is a street fight and anything goes. Orton slaps on his own sleeper hold and now Triple H is squirming around untill being brouhgt down to the mat. Orton tightens as Triple H's eyes flicker signaling he is almost out. Movement from Triple H stops and the ref check him. He lifts up the arm and drops it down. Crowd chants OOONNNNNEEE!!!!!! The ref lifts and drops a third time. Crowd chants TWWWOOOOO!!!!! The ref lifts a third time and drops and as the arm is about to fall Triple H gains back strenght in the nick of time and holds the arm up. The crowd claps and stomps their feet trying to get the game back into the match. Orton gets back on his feet and Triple H also gets back to a vertical base. He elbows out and sends Orton into the ropes and clotheslines him over. Triple H goes to the outside. He grabs a steel chair as Orton digs under the ring. Triple H walks over and goes to hit Orton with the chair but Orton pulls out a fire extinguisher and sprays it in the face of Triple H. Triple H holding his eyes rolls back into the ring. Orton follows with the chair. He whacks Triple H over the head with it and pins him.......1....................2........................NEARFALL!!!!! Orton gets up and places the chair in the ring. Triple H gets up bending over the chair and Orton runs to go for an RKO. No! Triple H tosses Orton off. Orton gets up and walks into a kick into the gut. Triple H sets up for a pedigree! Orton backdrops out of it and hits his inovaitve neckbreaker on Triple H as he gets up. Orton gets the pin 1..................2...............kickout! Orton rolls out of the ring and digs under again. This time he pulls out a trash can followed by a baseball bat covered in barbed wire! The crowd pops for the new weapons introduced into the match. Triple H now busted open from the chair shot walks right into a barbed wire shot. NO! Triple H ducks and kicks Orton in the gut he picks up the barbed wire and nails Orton over the head with it! Orton now has a crimson mass flowing down his face. Triple H grabs the trash can and whacks Orton over the head with it! He gets the pin 1..............2..........Nearfall!!!!!!!! Triple H again grabs a hold of the barbed wire bat and rakes it across the face of Randy Orton just tearing away the flesh. Skin is hanging of the forehead of Orton and with one more rake the skin is torn off. Orton is now screaming. Triple H whips Orton into the ropes and kicks him back. Orton falls into the ropes and gets his arms tangled. He is now sitting there defensless. Triple H gets a smirk on his face and picks of the barbed wire bat. He nails Orton twice in the chest with it and then drops it. He picks up the trash can and lays it between Ortons legs. He then takes the barbed wire and smacks the trash can sending it right into Ortons groin! The ref helps Orton out of the ropes as Triple H picks up hte chair. He goes to hit Orton but out of no where Orton with the RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orton pins Triple H.

TRIPLE H KICKS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Orton cant beleive it, he picks Triple H up and tosses him to the outside. Orton leaves the ring and starts to beat Triple H all the way up the ramp to the entrance way. Orton hits an uppercut and then backdrops Triple H right on the steel ramp. He carries him over to that giant pumpkin off to the side of the superstructure and bashes Triple H's head into it. Triple H blocks a second attempt to ram hs head into the pumpkin and elbows Orton in the gut. He trips up Orton and catapults him. Orton goes flying and goes right through the pumpkin.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

JR: OH MY GOD!!!! ORTON WENT THROUGH THAT GIANT PUMPKIN!!!!

King: OH NO!!!

Both Triple H and Orton are down and hurt. Orton is motionless as Triple H crawls over towards him. Triple H gets up and goes towards the technical area. He finds a wheeled cart and starts to push it towards the pumpkin. He takes Orton and places him on the cart. Orton begins to struggle but Triple H clubs away at him and begins to push him towards the ring. Orton again begins to struggle and tries to roll off. Triple H climbs on the cart and lifts Orton up. Both men are standing on the cart and Triple H kicks Orton in the gut. Triple H does the unthinkable and PEDIGREES Orton on the cart. Holy shit!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!! The crowd is on their feet. Triple H continues to push Orton back towards the ring slowly as Orton isnt struggling after the pedigree. Triple H finally gets to the ring and rolls Orton in. Triple H crawls and cralws. He slowly puts an arm over Orton.

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ORTON KICKS OUT!!! ORTON THROWS HIS SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST SECOND!

JR: HOW THE HELL DID HE DO IT?

King: I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK, HOW CLOSE WAS THAT!

Triple H is shocked and rolls out of the ring. He digs and pulls out two things. He has a sledge hammer and a bag. He puts both in the ring and picks the two items up. He looks at each and drops the sledge hammer. He opens the bag and turns it upside down.
THUMBTACKS POUR OUT! The crowd erupts as thousands of thumbtacks are poured onto the mat. Triple H waits for Orton to get up and kicks him in the gut. He goes for a pedigree but no Orton low blows Triple H. He sets Triple H up for a pedigree on the tacks! He gets it NO! Triple H backdrops Orton on the TACKS! HOLY SHIT BREAKS OUT AGAIN!!!!! Tacks are stuck to the back of Orton as writhers in pain. Triple H takes the sledge hammer and hits Orton in the gut with it. orton falls to the ground and Triple H gets the cover.

ORTON KICKS OUT!!!!

JR: What will it take!!!

King: I cant believe what we are witnessing here JR!

Orton staggers up and Triple H goes for a shot with the sledge hammer to Orton's head. Orton ducks and goes for an RKO. Triple H reverses it. Orton turns and blocks a shot with the sledge hammer. The sledge hammer is ripped from Triple H's grasp and is sent flying across the ring. Orton kicks Triple H in the gut. He hits a pedigree on Triple H! He gets the pin!

NEARFALL!!!!

Both Orton and Triple H are exhausted, they climb to their knees and begins to slug, right hand after right hand back and forth with stinging blows. The sweat and blood is flying off of their faces. They both get their feet and at the same time hit eachother with a huge blow to the face. Both men fall down. Triple H falls down next to the chair and Orton by the sledgehammer. Orton grabs the sledgehammer and Triple H grabs the chair. They both turn around and meet eachother. Triple H swings the chair at Orton's head but Orton ducks and nails Triple H in the knee with the sledge hammer. His bad knee. Triple H limps back up and RKO!!!!!!!!!!!

3?????????????????

YES ITS OVER!!!!! ORTON WINS!!!!

Winner: Randy Orton

JR: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A DISPLAY!

King: I TOLD YOU, ORTON IS FOR REAL JR!

Flair comes out and helps Orton up and to the back, Orton is bleeding profusly but knows his hard work has gotten him a title shot. He is helped to the back as EMT's come out. Triple H isnt able to get up and walk on that knee. The EMT's help Triple H out of the arena.

King: Oh my god, Orton has done it. What a match and what a night!

JR: Credit is given where credit is due and that man earned it, perhaps Orton is for real. But credit should be given to Triple H as well. He fought a hell of a match and as a result he needed to be stretchered out of the building.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Congrats Chris.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts