The Rock TM vs. Jushin Liger
Judge: Nature Boy 16x

Arjun 14626rko vs. xXEnigmaXx
Judge: Big Cally Cool

Kid O Mac vs. Da Wolf Guy
Judge: The Showstopper

Reds Fan 30 [NOW SHAQX] vs. Happy Loser
Judge: King of Pain V1
(If KOPV1 is unable to judge, I’ll find a replacement judge)

Nooby vs. King of Pain V1
Judge: Arjun14626rko

PM all matches to me by the due date.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Wow, Kid O Mac vs. Da Wolf Guy

Yea!! I only have to judge one match

Da Wolf Guy, I will send you my match when I get home from school, about four hours from now.

If KOPV1 does not submit a match, then I will judge the match he is supposed to. That is if I do not have to judge my mine originally.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also forgot to mention, with seven progressing from this round, the next round will work as follows...

One lucky booker will progress with a bye to the Semi - Finals, with the other six, battling it out in three seperate matches for the three remaining spots in the Semi Finals.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that previously, but that may have been before the boards reverted back a few months, so I thought I should make that clear before anyone asks.

·
I forgot to update my user title again & will do s
8,991 Posts
Also, Da wolf guy, Redsfan30 has been banned..so i will leave the choice up to you, to dicide what to do, thanks.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was thinking of a random draw to determine the booker that gets a bye, or perhaps, whoever gets the best score from the round. Whichever seems more popular between the remaining contestants will be the deciding factor.

And with Redsfan30 being banned, he will be replaced by the highest scoring loser from Round One. Thats the fairest way I can of eradicating that problem.

I'll check the scores from Round One now, and will edit the post shortly.

**EDIT** The 'lucky loser' from round one is Shaqx, who scored 48 points, beating Wike by one point to get back into the tourney. I know this might be a controversial turn of events, but I had to make a quick decision over Redsfan30 being banned.

However, to make it a little more fair, Shaqx opponent, will recieve an automatic 5 point lead when it comes to judging their matches.

·
is better than you!
5,474 Posts
Well we got our electricty back so now I shall be able to judge unless something else happens and thank you all for all of your thoughts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Shaqz, good luck, I have a secret match up my sleeve, and I get a 5 point lead, I just pray that if I do win, it's by more than 5 points. Actually, take out that 5 point lead, I want this to be fair.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Shaqz, good luck, I have a secret match up my sleeve, and I get a 5 point lead, I just pray that if I do win, it's by more than 5 points. Actually, take out that 5 point lead, I want this to be fair.
Well done Happy Loser. It shows great charector that you want your match to be fair, good luck.

Oh yeah and the man with the highest points should go though automaticly.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hey Happy Loser it is very noble of you not to take the 5 points but I don't mind if you do. It's up to you. I hope you write a good match and I can't wait to see what it is and I know I will do the best to write a good match. May the best man win. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts