Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question for all the bookers out there:
1-How Many Shows Do You Have Between Each Pay Per View?
2-Do you feel you have allowed enough shows to build up matches for the ppvs?

1-I have 6 shows between each PPV, having 2 shows each week (in booker weeks not reality).

2-I feel it does, 6 shows is plenty. Although my fued usually build up over a few months at most times.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
4 shows is enough for me. I use the beginning of the month for starting storylines then I use the 2nd and 3rd week to intesify the story line and for the fourth week I have the feud come to a boil where I have the feud last till the up and coming ppv.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have four to five shows between each ppv. I feel like that is enough, and that is usually how they do it in reality. So if I cant do it in that time, then im not fit to be a good storylines writer

·
Banned
887 Posts
3-5 for me.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
In Rebirth, both Wolf Beast and I stick to WWE Dates and however many weeks their are between each PPV is the number we have.

I personally seem to have extra time to build up the fueds, well at the moment anyway....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Usually three to five. Preferred is four. I continue some feuds for months(writers time). others only last two to three weeks. Currently I have a good feud going between Randy Orton and Bret Hart. It started just after Summerslam and me and ADeng are heading into Survivor Series.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
4 for me, (weeks)

I feel it is enough, hell even three can be enough if the storylines are built correctly to the pay per view. But 4 is my basis usually.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts