Wrestling Forum banner

BTB NXT?

534 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  BkB Hulk
I had an idea for an NXT storyline to try out with some other people parallel to my WCW one:

1. There will be 8 NXT Rookies. Forumers will put their name in the hat to control a rookie. First come, first served.
2. Forumers assigned to a rookie will have to create their own brand-new superstar. No existing superstars allowed, however you can use real superstars as reference points (for example, someone who you have history with) and you can use real brands. Basically, it should be able to fit into the next season of NXT logically, so real feds etc. are encouraged. Also, you must pick a real WWE superstar as your rookie. (We will allow somewhat for recently released superstars like Kaval)
3. An E-fed thread will be created PURELY for discussion purposes. Each user will give their ideas for that week's upcoming show (E.G. Who they want to wrestle, what promos they'll cut) and the show will be a result of the collective input from each NXT rookie. After all the ideas have been inputted, I will knock up a first draft which will be vetoed and amended by suggestion from each member.
4. This thread will be used to post the final result for each week. There will also be polls in here for forumers to eliminate rookies, however the forumer will still have limited creative input after elimination.

I was thinking that, as an incentive, the winner could recieve a number of credits or something.

So anyone interested? I'll take NXT Rookie Number 1.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.