Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about putting up a thread for this for a while now. Due to the success of the BTB tournaments, I would like to know if anyone is interested in competing in a BTB league. Obviously with the BTB tournament still running at the moment, It wont be starting for at least two weeks, but if anyone want to take part, post a reply here and let me know.

Depending on the amount of people that enter, there could be one or two groups if a lot of people enter.

I will explain in more detail in the next few days if there is enough interest in it.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I will be in it.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Can I join?

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
^^^^ Yeah I would think so..why not? It seems Wolfbeast wants the most he can get.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Allright cool. This should be fun!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Roughly how many do want to join to get this started? I can recruit maybe 1 or 2 more people for this because this seems cool and I want enough people to join so it can get started.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds cool I might be in I will see, I might not have enough time with my thread going.If I decide to I will let you know. WolfBeast still has to explain the rules 619mysterio.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is good, glad to see plenty of people interested.
619 Mysterio, basically, it will run in a league format, with each person facing the other once, and whoever writes the better match after I judge will win the match.

Depending on the amount that join, I will mostly likely make two sections so that it doesnt go on forever, and the people with most points in each group will meet in a final.

If anyone wants it better explained, I will do so, free of charge. (Laughs at his own pathetic joke)

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes. I'll take a count of how many have signed up tomorrow, then give some more time for anyone else to join.

Anyone is welcome to enter, as long as you can write a match!!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
Hopefully I wont suck at writing a match. This is my first time doing somehting like this.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts