1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
354 Posts
They still suck... the NXT one was the only one that was decent for me. He needs to improve in that area.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm a big DB fan but Crayo is right , he needs further development on his mic skills , if they only give him some mic -time. He's allready pretty good on the mic. But he needs improvement.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Is this thread a joke? If anything, those videos only make me think less of his promo skills than I did already.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
My opinion is the same it always was, he's just ok. He's not very good but he doesn't embarass himself like Morrison and Swagger. I guess for him that's enough, because he's obviously got plenty of support in the WWE without great mic skills.

·
Registered
884 Posts
My opinion is the same it always was, he's just ok. He's not very good but he doesn't embarass himself like Morrison and Swagger. I guess for him that's enough, because he's obviously got plenty of support in the WWE without great mic skills.
Swagger is GOLDDD on the mic... especially during the whole thing with his 'daddy'. You gotta stop thinking everyone needs to rock a mic like Run DMC and move on

·
Registered
2,279 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
He's at his best as the pissed off heel who kicked Cena's head off, his face character is only salvaged by the fact that he is in the top 3 wrestlers (if not #1) in the world today.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Good job the he did the 1st 1 in an empty arena the fans would have left if they had to pay to watch that shit. whine whine boring. oo im gunna kick ur ass. Did it make me want to see the match No. Did it make me care about DBD probably a little less. Was he supposed to face or heel in the promo?? Very hard to tell.

2nd one. Again face or heel?? He doesnt come across as anything other than douche. In this he pretty much shoots himself down because he sounds like he knows he cant be morishima because he's openly admitting he's going to fight without honour (cheat) and all he wants to do is hurt him. Oh right.

Ill try to meet in the middle on this one maybe you had to be there to enjoy it?? Maybe during the fueds the promos actually meant something but watching as a stand alone all i can think is please shut the hell up you sound like a whiney douche.

Editt----

At the end of that Video Nigel McGuiness cuts a short promo That was 100 times better than DBD's

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Where did 'you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in' come from? Please tell me it was a promo

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Swagger is GOLDDD on the mic... especially during the whole thing with his 'daddy'. You gotta stop thinking everyone needs to rock a mic like Run DMC and move on
Oh please. Don't blame me because I have standards and you don't. And I'd be happy if people didn't rock a mic like Run DMC considering I HATE Rap...or Hip Hop, whatever the fuck you call it.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Where did 'you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in' come from? Please tell me it was a promo
People started chanting it in Chicago and then everyone started chanting it.

I think Bryan may have started it by gettin the fans to chant it before his matches would start.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
Yes, this was the first one, I believe. Danielson told the crowd to chant it. I believe the chant is to the tune of a European football chant. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And about Bryan's mic skills, they're just fine. He can cut a great promo, especially if he's a heel. Plus, he's a funny dude. They just need to give him a little more freedom with his character.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Yes, this was the first one, I believe. Danielson told the crowd to chant it. I believe the chant is to the tune of a European football chant. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And about Bryan's mic skills, they're just fine. He can cut a great promo, especially if he's a heel. Plus, he's a funny dude. They just need to give him a little more freedom with his character.
You're correct

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Danielson is not bad on the mic. A lot of guys that think that he sucks are ROH fans that saw him play 2nd fiddle to Nigel McGuinness and Austin Aries, well both guys are some of the best in the business right now so that doesn't really have to mean that he sucks. Imho, his delivery is just fine, he gets his point across and with his ring skills he has the talent to become someone in wrestling.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts