Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All 3 seem to be left in the lurch at the moment with seemingly nothing inspiring or meaningful to do. Here's my idea:

Bryan vs Ziggler vs Ambrose.

Hear me out...

All 3 have issues with The Authority and feel held down and disrespected by them. They get into a spat about who deserves retribution more. It then evolves into a battle over who's the best. A triple threat match is made where the stipulation is that the winner gets an oppurtunity against the WWE champ at some point in the future.

That way all three have something meaningful to do, the fans get to see 3 fan favourites battle it out infront of a smarky Mania crowd who love all 3 of them and most importantly of all it would probably be MOTN.

This is just a random idea of mine. The rumor of Bryan vs Sheamus is extremely boring. Been there done that, plus I'd hate to see Ambrose & Ziggler tossed into the Mania battle Royal. As major fan favourites they deserve much better.

How would you book Bryan, Ziggler & Ambrose on the RTWM?

·
Registered
684 Posts
They will all get their individual matches. You best beleee dat.

Im sure if there would have been a normal RAW this past Monday, they would have each started a feud. Since RAW was cancelled, the RTWM hasn't really started yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts