Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been confirmed on WWE.COM

Awesome news imo, after the match they had last night.. I couldn't be more excited to see what they pull out of the bag tonight again. Definitely looking forward to it!

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Awesome. I can see Ziggler going over thanks to interference. Possible Unification feud?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Sweet.

Obviously, WWE is trying to load the show with a guaranteed good match, but I don't blame WWE for doing it.

Could we have an announcement tonight that WWE will be unifying the U.S. and Intercontinental titles? How about a Best of 7 series for the unified belt?

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
God, I hope they don't unify the titles. If they do, it won't be long before the world title is next and so many careers are doomed.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Hell fucking yeah, thanks Pyro for putting Angry Nintendo Nerd in your sig, watching it now :D

and on topic, cant wait to see the match.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Hell fucking yeah, thanks Pyro for putting Angry Nintendo Nerd in your sig, watching it now :D

I'll be putting a daily horror themed AVGN episode up this week for Halloween. :eek:

Should be a good match tonight, just hope nothing bad comes of it.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
I'm staying up now :)
Haha that's exactly what I thought when I heard this. had been looking forward to watching it on Sky+ tomorrow, but with no uni tomorrow and bugger all else to do I just thought why not?

Also I prefer watching Raw and PPV's live, it's just not the same for some reason.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Haha that's exactly what I thought when I heard this. had been looking forward to watching it on Sky+ tomorrow, but with no uni tomorrow and bugger all else to do I just thought why not?

Also I prefer watching Raw and PPV's live, it's just not the same for some reason.
I agree, staying up and watching it makes that bit more special, dunno why it just does.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Fuck yes. Their last match was great and I'm sure this one will be as well given time. I hope WWE puts these into a continuing rubber match, like Angle/Benoit over the years. I'm sure Ziggler/Daniel can always pull a 5 star match given the chance, without a need of a story or fued either. Just like Angle/Benoit.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see this again. WWE should make it the main event, but I know they won't do that.

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
I really hope they don't unify the titles
So many careers on smackdown and Raw depend on the mid card titles for some sort of relevance.

·
Banned
417 Posts

:D

Just watched this about two hours ago, laughed my ass off. Spoken so true, and yet I'm sure a small handful across the world were illogically offended.

But yeah... can't wait for this match, and I think a unification may be possible coming out of this, but again I won't hold my breath until I hear something stated in an official matter. I like the idea of a unification of brands, but it seems like it would really hurt the youth movement by squandering eventual and hopeful pushes, and would make the main event scene even that much more stagnant.

In my opinion, however, I think that this was a planned storyline between the two -- not just a rushed rematch. They made them out as such equals in the ring yesterday, and the storytelling between the two just gave me that feeling of a rivalry on the brink. Don't know how to explain it, but the pacing, psychology, and reaction of that match made it seem like they were told to just cut loose.

I smell a very good feud on the horizon. That or bologna, I'm not really sure.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Thats cool but for what? Ziggler is supposed to be on Smackdown. He has no reason to be on RAW since Bragging Rights is over now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts