Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Most people in WWE are safe workers. Kane is not any safer than the rest of them.

·
Registered
892 Posts
A couple of years down the line, it would make sense for us to get a Rivalries episode on the Network featuring the feuds between Bryan and Kane.

Kane and Bryan have been rivals since May 2012.

When you think back at Kane's career, the biggest highlight of his career besides his kayfabe relationship with the Undertaker would have to be feuding/teaming with Bryan.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Lets be honest, at this point Kane is around to judge how well off his opponents are at whatever point in time.

Used to see if Bryan is healthy, Ryback is safe, Wyatt could wrestle, etc etc.

We knew Bryan was going to win in his return. So this one is definitely fine.

Save the bigger matches (Bryan vs Rusev, Bryan vs Rollins) for a later date

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
I'm fine with this matchup.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
I really want to see Bryan come out with something new (or something new to WWE audiences). Some real british style and submission based mat wrestling. Really go after the 7 foot Kane's legs and punish him. Really make Bryan look bad ass. Have Kane really put over how dangerous and vicous Bryan has become after sitting on the shelf for so long. I hope Bryan makes an example out of Kane for the Authority to watch and there is no bullshit dq finish.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Should be a good return match. Kane makes sense considering their history, the fact the two have put on good shows before, and it'll be used to make Bryan look strong going into the Rumble so there shouldn't really be any complaints from WF.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I don't know why Bryan was so surprised when Steph told him about the match when it was announced several days ago. Unless (kayfabe) we are supposed to believe that Daniel Bryan lives in a cave with no internet/phone connection for 6 days a week.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,406 Posts
This makes very logical sense since Kane was the one that put Daniel Bryan out action. Something WWE did right here. A revenge returned Daniel Bryan battling the authority machine in a final clash in the story before Daniel Bryan moves on to bigger and better things.

60,006 Posts
I am almost starting to believe bryan when he said he can do the same moves he did before. I wasnt expecting the head first dive or his running dropkick. As long as he can perform those safely, it's an unexpected bonus. Keepthe Kane mach short and sweet and let it be one and done as Bryan closes the door on the man who "mearly ended his career.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Good match; they know each well so are used to each other's styles in the ring, Kane is a very safe worker. And most of all it's a good way to get Bryan back into action to get rid of that ring rust.

Was anyone else shocked when he did the Suicide Dive on Raw?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts