Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's face it. His mainevent run = :( Not much for him left there. John Cena and Roman Reigns will have a revolving door of competitors after Mania as precedent has shown and people on here don't want that for Bryan. So what's there left for him to do?

THE MIDCARD.

Untapped potential for Bryan there. He's away from Cena and Reigns there, he can have the IC title and boost its prestige and he can even have victories over guys like Ambrose, Ziggler and Barrett. If Bryan stays in the midcard, he can rule over it with an iron fist and you can all see him succeed like he should.

It's the perfect remedy for a stagnating career.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Let's face it. His mainevent run = :( Not much for him left there. John Cena and Roman Reigns will have a revolving door of competitors after Mania as precedent has shown and people on here don't want that for Bryan. So what's there left for him to do?

THE MIDCARD.

Untapped potential for Bryan there. He's away from Cena and Reigns there, he can have the IC title and boost its prestige and he can even have victories over guys like Ambrose, Ziggler and Barrett. If Bryan stays in the midcard, he can rule over it with an iron fist and you can all see him succeed like he should.

The Midcard is the new Main Event :chrisholly

Everyone aside from Cena and Reigns plus whoever is been fed to them are screwed anyway not just Bryan, so what the hell just have matches that mean jackshit and have people on here throwing 5 stars at them and going "this guy should be pushed" or "turn him heel" or "WWE are burying him". It don't matter unless you are Reigns or Cena you don't matter

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts

THE MIDCARD.

If the made DB the best IC champion of all time from here on out, id be fine with that As long as he was winning most of his matches

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Midcard is the new Main Event :chrisholly

Everyone aside from Cena and Reigns plus whoever is been fed to them are screwed anyway not just Bryan, so what the hell just have matches that mean jackshit and have people on here throwing 5 stars at them and going "this guy should be pushed" or "turn him heel" or "WWE are burying him". It don't matter unless you are Reigns or Cena you don't matter
Yes. People should understand that the midcard is not the worst thing in the world. With Bryan, people might actually beg for their favorite superstar who is being fed to Reigns to be sent to the midcard. Kinda like NXT.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Yes. People should understand that the midcard is not the worst thing in the world. With Bryan, people might actually beg for their favorite superstar who is being fed to Reigns to be sent to the midcard. Kinda like NXT.
The real money is in the main event and any of these guys have any ambition they be wanting to be in the main event. The Midcard is the worse place to be, look at Kofi, Swagger and Ziggler. If you ask them " Stay in the Mid card its the best place to be forget the Main event" they'd kick you in the nuts. It's all about that top spot and making money.

Bryan i'm sure wouldn't be happy been in the mid card, if he is then he deserves to flounder and that goes to any wrestler in WWE.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The real money is in the main event and any of these guys have any ambition they be wanting to be in the main event. The Midcard is the worse place to be, look at Kofi, Swagger and Ziggler. If you ask them " Stay in the Mid card its the best place to be forget the Main event" they'd kick you in the nuts. It's all about that top spot and making money.

Bryan i'm sure wouldn't be happy been in the mid card, if he is then he deserves to flounder and that goes to any wrestler in WWE.
It sounds like they want it but they re just too scared to get it. Not gutsy enough to tell creative to fuck off and what they write is shit. That's probably why Bryan gets treated like he does. He's just happy to be wrestling so WWE take advantage of that.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
It sounds like they want it but they re just too scared to get it. Not gutsy enough to tell creative to fuck off and what they write is shit. That's probably why Bryan gets treated like he does. He's just happy to be wrestling so WWE take advantage of that.
Maybe some of them are way too happy in the spot they are. they don't want to rock the boat.

That's the part of Bryan I hate, he's just sitting back there all smiles and giggles and takes this shit. And these hacks coming up to him saying "Will you put over Sheamus at WM please cause we need to build him for Reigns" and Bryan is like "No problem Boss, would you like me to shine you're shoes too"

Bryan should be like "Here Vince, I put this Ginger Cena over for the last few years, any chance I can get a win over him seen as I'm one of the big guys "

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe some of them are way too happy in the spot they are. they don't want to rock the boat.

That's the part of Bryan I hate, he's just sitting back there all smiles and giggles and takes this shit. And these hacks coming up to him saying "Will you put over Sheamus at WM please cause we need to build him for Reigns" and Bryan is like "No problem Boss, would you like me to shine you're shoes too"

Bryan should be like "Here Vince, I put this Ginger Cena over for the last few years, any chance I can get a win over him seen as I'm one of the big guys "
And that's the problem. You have to rock the boat if you want to become big. Punk did it with his pipebomb in the friggin' PG environment. So, if they don't want to rock the boat, then they don't really want it THAT bad.

As for Bryan, it's just not in his personality. That doesn't mean he should be treated the way he is, but that's the way WWE is. Hopefully they piss him off enough that he would finally say something but :deandre

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Wrong Era TAT. In AE or RA eras where the mid-card mattered and was treated like it was a big deal and got time on TV to develop feuds and stories and all that would be perfect, the mid-card was full of guys that had huge and loyal fan bases, and those fan bases were satisfied b/c they got to see their favorites getting used to their full talent level.

In today's WWE the mid-card is a complete joke and the fans know it and it is going ot take a complete overhaul and alot of time to change this perspective. Bryan fans (and it is not a vocal minority) would not accept Bryan in the mid-card in today's WWE universe.

Bryan has got something going for him that allows him to be the "nice guy" and "model employee" but can still stay at the top of cards, his fans do his politicking for him.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
If WWE let their whole roster shine, it wouldn't be an issue. Too bad they only care about the top. I just watched Honma/Ishii steal the show at the last New Beginning show to the point where the crowd was pretty dead for the main event. And the NEVER title is nothing.

Issue with WWE is like I said, you got your main event, your 1 or 2 other storylines which usually involve main eventers (the fact that Dean is involved in a little storyline with Barrett over the IC title is shocking) & that's it. So everybody else is basically stuck in stand still having meaningless matches with no substance just to fill the cards up.

I got no issue with a guy's placement, I just want to be able to see him perform & do what he does best. EVERY match should have meaning or be a part of advancing a storyline, just sucks to see guys go out there & have 5 minutes to have a stupid quick match just to bump some time up to the Main Event.

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts

I want to know how you know that this is happening? Just because he isn't getting his push yet this year, doesn't mean it's not coming. You Bryan fans are blowing shit way out of proportion.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wrong Era TAT. In AE or RA eras where the mid-card mattered and was treated like it was a big deal and got time on TV to develop feuds and stories and all that would be perfect, the mid-card was full of guys that had huge and loyal fan bases, and those fan bases were satisfied b/c they got to see their favorites getting used to their full talent level.

In today's WWE the mid-card is a complete joke and the fans know it and it is going ot take a complete overhaul and alot of time to change this perspective. Bryan fans (and it is not a vocal minority) would not accept Bryan in the mid-card in today's WWE universe.

Bryan has got something going for him that allows him to be the "nice guy" and "model employee" but can still stay at the top of cards, his fans do his politicking for him.
But if he was the king of it, is that not him getting used to his talent level? He's tearing a division apart, just not with the World Heavyweight belt. I think Bryan fans are happy to see him just win at this point.

No point pissing them off placing him next to Reigns and just letting Reigns let loose on his ass.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
I want to know how you know that this is happening? Just because he isn't getting his push yet this year, doesn't mean it's not coming. You Bryan fans are blowing shit way out of proportion.
Well the fact he isn't even in a top match at Wm 31 (not a Main event before you jump up and down) when he's top 3 babyface in WWE by now is a little concerning don't you think. So cut out the B.S about blowing things out of proportion. This is about the here and now and not a few months down the line.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts