Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else feel that whether Bryan may or may not join the Wyatts, he is going to be 'unleashed' at the Shield under Bray's instruction.

Maybe Punk is getting badly beat down, Bryan comes out to different theme music, a different look and just seems more agressive, takes out the Shield. On Raw either the Shield cut a promo blaming the Wyatts for unleashing Bryan or Bray cuts a promo talking about bringing down the machine starting with the Shield.

Think about it the Shield may not be together for much longer especially with all the talk of Reings turning face and more importantly you know Vince would love to have a huge Wyatt vs Shield match at Mania (wouldn't we all).

Bray has been talking about bringing down the machine (Authority?) and what better way than by taking down it's muscle (The Shield).

Not only does this give us time to build the Wyatts, Shield fued on the RTWM, but it also perhaps free's Bryan and Punk from the storyline to head back into the main event.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
I couldn't see them feuding just because they are both heel factions, at least at wrestlemania, despite the fact that both groups are way more over than a lot of other acts on the roster. If it's some sort of 3v3 match, there's no titles involved, and both groups are bad guys, so what would they be fighting over?

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
For the WWE, the fact that Bryan has a beard right now is more than enough for them to pair him with the Wyatts.

I also think that they probably really want the heel faction to become bigger than it is and with Bray Wyatt and Eric Rowan showing a great deal of weakness in the ring, it does make some sense to put one of the best wrestlers on the roster with them with Bray being the mouthpiece.

It may happen, and at the same time, it may be a very tough transition for fans to take at this point. But given how well Bryan has gotten over in pretty much any role that's assigned to him, I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him as a member of the Wyatts.

If it happens, it'll just be hard to stomach because of the lack of payoff to his main event. But it could potentially help him make the return to the main event as a heel opposite Cena or Punk. At the same time, if they want to keep the Shield together, they can eventually turn them face and redo the Shield/Wyatts feud and still put on great matches with Bryan on the side of the Wyatts.

Who knows. WWE logic and storytelling isn't what it used to be, so either way they go it won't be as good as it possibly could be.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldn't see them feuding just because they are both heel factions, at least at wrestlemania, despite the fact that both groups are way more over than a lot of other acts on the roster. If it's some sort of 3v3 match, there's no titles involved, and both groups are bad guys, so what would they be fighting over?
Yeah it does make sense seeing as they are both heels, but when has there ever been a heel vs heel stable match before? It would create alot of buzz and remember on Raw the pop they got when they started brawling it was massive.

For me I could see their fued being over the Wyatts 'bringing down the machine' and the Shield either defending the authority or realizing that maybe they are just fighting for themselves seeing as no other team in their debut year looked like more of a threat than the Wyatts do.

We could see Reigns turn at Mania , maybe he takes the pin and Rollins and Ambrose turn on him (ala Hogan WM 18).

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
A match like that at Mania (if done correctly) would make me want to buy the PPV.
Also I like the idea, but doubt it would happen.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
"The Devil made me do it" The Devil...is Daniel Bryan himself.

Wyatt saw the monster inside Bryan.

Picture this: TLC, Bryan vs The Wyatts. They are giving him a beatdown. Bray grabs his head and scream at him to "Unleash the monster" SUddenly, the lights go out. When they come back on, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are on the ground. Bryan and Bray stare at each. Bryan nods. They Shake hands. Lights go out again, all 4 men vanish.

During Punks match, when the SHield is about to deliver a triple powerbomb, the lights go out again. Suddenly, all three member of the shield are knocked out. Punk looks confused, but gets the win.

Then, during the main event, Orton and Cena are on the ladder fighting. They are trading punches. Orton falls down. Cena reaches for the belts.

DAH. We're here. The wyatt Family destroys Cena. Bryan comes out after the beatdown. The wyatts let him into the ring. He climbs the ladder, takes both titles and claims to be the Undisputed Champion.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Picture this: TLC, Bryan vs The Wyatts. They are giving him a beatdown. Bray grabs his head and scream at him to "Unleash the monster" SUddenly, the lights go out. When they come back on, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are on the ground. Bryan and Bray stare at each. Bryan nods. They Shake hands. Lights go out again, all 4 men vanish.

During Punks match, when the SHield is about to deliver a triple powerbomb, the lights go out again. Suddenly, all three member of the shield are knocked out. Punk looks confused, but gets the win.

Then, during the main event, Orton and Cena are on the ladder fighting. They are trading punches. Orton falls down. Cena reaches for the belts.

DAH. We're here. The wyatt Family destroys Cena. Bryan comes out after the beatdown. The wyatts let him into the ring. He climbs the ladder, takes both titles and claims to be the Undisputed Champion.
Great Idea but only 2 problems with that.
1: Is that a Bryan heel turn or Wyatt face turn because that would be hard to explain to the 'WWE Universe' and
2: Cena isn't the unified champion, Vince wouldn't let that happen in a million years :p

·
Likes wrestling....
11,387 Posts

I like this allot, which means it will never happen.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
You can't turn Bryan heel because no one besides Punk is as over as a face in that company. Not even Cena gets cheered like them two do. So if you take the guy with the biggest pops and turn him heel, then your product suffers. Plus, the Yes chants make whatever is happening in the ring look more exciting on TV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After the Wyatt promo the other night, this idea popped in my head of what to me would be a really cool way to take the Wyatt storyline. At TLC, the handicap could end with a truce of sorts, like what Bray was talking in his promo, where they and Daniel Bryan join forces. I think it would more interesting if they turned face because it would allow them to challenge the authority. Bray has been hinting at them challenging the machine already. As the whole faction enters royal rumble, they could finally reveal the influence behind everything they have been doing, the devil wyatt referred to, as the Undertaker. Having the Undertaker come back as the head of the faction would bring up memories of the ministry and keep me tuned in every week. Also, being able to kind of manage every week instead of wrestle would keep him out of harm's way physically and keep him ready for his ring return at wrestlemania. Probably all just pipe dreams, but I think it would be a very interesting way to take the story line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts