Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be the match most want to see with the most over face of the company. The match would be either 4 or 5 stars. The buildup would be so much better than this crap we're seeing now. This whole thing is such a wasted opportunity to have another fun Mania.

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
It would be the match most want to see with the most over face of the company. The match would be either 4 or 5 stars. The buildup would be so much better than this crap we're seeing now. This whole thing is such a wasted opportunity to have another fun Mania.
I said this a bunch of times now but i will say it again.
if DB vs Brock was the main event it would have made the rest of the card much better and here is why.
Because then you would have freed up Reigns to face Rusev, which is what should have happened in the first place.
Then you could have done Cena vs HHH (again I know) but it would have been for Career vs Career where Cena retires or HHH and Steph retire forever from the authority.
Then of course you would get the match everyone wanted in Take vs Sting.

Those would have been your top 4 matches.
Then round it out with

Orton vs Rollins
Barrett vs Ambrose vs Ziggelr for the IC title
do a 4 corners tag match
and the diva match should be for the title, just do a fatal four way

then of course the andre battle royal.

The presohw match should have been star vs gold dust.

that is what the WM card should have been and it would have been way better then what we are getting.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
It would have been an amazing match. Even better than Lesnar/Punk IMO.

This wasn't a hard mania to book. Easily could have and should have been far superior to what we're getting:

Lesnar/Bryan (WWE WHC)
Sting/Undertaker
Triple H/Ziggler
Ambrose/Rollins
Orton/Wyatt
Reigns/Rusev (US Title)
Ryback/Barrett (IC Title)
Cena/Sheamus

Battle Royale, tag match, and Diva's match on the pre-show.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Agree 100%

The majority of people realize that WWE fucked up the main event.. look how irrelevant Reigns appearance was on the second last RAW before Mania. This guy is supposed to be in the main event and only appeared for one segment, not at the beginning or end of the show, and didn't wrestle in a match. That shows a lot of confidence, because its a fucking joke for him to be pushed so hard so fast, and the crowd is not believing it.

They are ruining Roman and other performers as a result, and it is just sad for many of us to watch..

·
Premium Member
38,763 Posts
Agree 100%

The majority of people realize that WWE fucked up the main event.. look how irrelevant Reigns appearance was on the second last RAW before Mania. This guy is supposed to be in the main event and only appeared for one segment, not at the beginning or end of the show, and didn't wrestle in a match. That shows a lot of confidence, because its a fucking joke for him to be pushed so hard so fast, and the crowd is not believing it.

They are ruining Roman and other performers as a result, and it is just sad for many of us to watch..
He didn't even wrestle. He should have had a squash match and that promo. It was stupid not to have Reigns in a match tonight.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Yep, totally missed, hope Lesnar returns after Mania so we can see this dream match.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Yeah a classic of one of the worst matches in WM history. If you think Goldberg vs Lesnar was bad, you aint seen nothing yet.

believe dat.
You are a deluded hater. Assuming Lesnar is on his game as usual and not phoning it in because he's going to UFC, it has potential to be a very good match.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
Biggest missed possible dream match EVER!!!

Reactions: IT'S VADER TIME
60,006 Posts
That match could've easily been the greatest WM main event of all-time. Such a shame that we are not getting it.
It was such a slap in the face. The match would have been amazing, but Vince had oxen to gore. It's unfortunate that Vince wont be deterred from his vision because he sacrificed something special with Bryan v Brock.

·
Registered
610 Posts
would of been the pro wrestling classic re telling of david vs goliath...except that both are top notch wrestler's and have the ability to promote this match in a way that no one else could...with Paul Heyman in the mix.

then yes they could of done Reigns vs triple h...I would of had him in there with hhh, as this seemed to be a feud that brewing as an after effect of the shield vs evolution run. That would be an ideal program for reigns

keep cena/rusev with rusev winning, there is money in rusev staying unbeaten and then facing a world champion reigns in the future.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Like we haven't heard this before

·
Registered
314 Posts
I agree, Bryan vs. Lesnar would've been a classic at Wrestlemania 31.

But, who's to say we don't get it at the next PPV?

I know it's not on the same scale as Mania, but if Brock wins against Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins doesn't cash in, then Daniel Bryan could challenge Lesnar at the next one.

It's a good audible in case WWE isn't still 100% sure if Reigns is "The guy" (even though it appears as though he is being booked that way for the foreseeable future), and if Lesnar does re-sign (which, I think he definitely will), it will keep the audience intrigued and possibly give the WWE that elusive chance to keep the viewership on the Network up if they can promote a Bryan/Lesnar Title Match at the next PPV.

But, I won't hold my breath.

·
Running From Work, Jumping To Conclusions
1,840 Posts
It would have been fantastic and it's truly one of the biggest missed opportunities for WWE in a long time.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.