• Seth Rollins

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • Like them all equally

Votes: 19 14.5%
  • Do not like them

Votes: 10 7.6%

Bryan, Cesaro, and Rollins are the top 3 current performers

3771 Views 60 Replies 48 Participants Last post by  NastyYaffa
do you guys agree that they are the top 3 in ring performers in wwe? (not counting nxt stars like zayn.)
How would you guys classify each of them wrestling wise?(ex: benoit being a tecnical wrestler, jeff hardy being a highflyer) and who do you guys like the best outta the 3 (style wise)

finally, anybody interested in a triple threat with the 3?
do you guys agree that they are the top 3 in ring performers in wwe? (not counting nxt stars like zayn.)
How would you guys classify each of them wrestling wise?(ex: benoit being a tecnical wrestler, jeff hardy being a highflyer) and who do you guys like the best outta the 3 (style wise)

finally, anybody interested in a triple threat with the 3?
See more
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
4,679 Posts
Bryan, cesaro, rollins the top 3 current performers

Yes. They're probably the best wrestlers on the roster. Mic skills though, different story (not saying they're bad just not top 3).

Going along with your OP:
Seth is like Jeff Hardy and Eddie Guerrero combined.

Bryan is HBK and Malenko.

Cesaro is Lou Thesz with a bit of Lesnar thrown in.

· Registered
6,216 Posts
Re: Bryan, cesaro, rollins the top 3 current performers

I've been very impressed with Rollins, he's really stepped up in the last few months and felt like the unofficial leader of The Shield, his mic skills have come a long way since they debuted and watching him fly in and out of the ring like a kamikaze is very entertaining.

· Registered
13 Posts

I think I can get behind those three being the best in-ring performers right now. They aren't my favourite, though I do love me Seth, but yeah, their matches are very entertaining almost all the time.

· All out of bubblegum.
5,421 Posts

They're no where close to being the best 3 performers. Best 3 workers? Yeah. There's a big difference though, being a good wrestler isn't enough.
OP says in the ring.

for me its cesar than rollins than bryan but i think its just down to movesets because of the level they are at really.

· Stay Fearless
13,196 Posts

Seth Rollins

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.