Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On NXT, there was a small feud going with AJ and the Bellas. Now on Raw, we see the Bellas with Daniel Bryan. Somehow I see something happening like AJ coming in and taking out the Bellas then we see AJ managing Bryan. That'd be Coles least fave duo ever and I'm sure he'd just be making fun of them for every second that they're on tv.

Both had similar roles on NXT. Being the "nerd" of the show and each having good submission holds.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I can't stand AJ, so I hope this doesn't happen. I can't see happening anyways, if she were to manage anyone it would probably be Primo.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Primo is a waste of time. He can barely get a match on Superstars. She should be on her own.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
AJ stand I can't.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Never knew about this but I rather see Maxine in a manager role for another wrestler if one of these gals should become a manager. I just think Maxine is totally hot if they allow her to act more sexual. I know thats hard with the PG rating these days though. If she was Edge's manager or a wrestler with something going for them, whether it's Maxine or any other girl it could make her a star right away but she has to have lots of sex appeal as well.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Lol what's with the AJ hate? I think she's mad cute.

I think Bryan/AJ pairing won't happen because they haven't even brought AJ up to the main roster yet, but i'd like to see it, more bashing material for Cole is always a good thing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
whats with the AJ hate?
She has better in-ring skills than 90% of the women roster and she's cute.
She just needs to drop the nerd gimmick.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
It's amazing how an irritating personality can take away from the positives of a wrestler. AJ is hot and better in the ring than most of the Divas, but it seemed like she tried too hard to be the new Mickie James during NXT. Didn't work.

Still think she's worth bringing to the main roster. Would rather see her than Kelly Kelly or Melina.

·
Premium Member
10,177 Posts
Since we've got a flock of AJ haters in here I'm going to be vocal about giving her my vote of confidence. Great wrestler, decent on the mic, very good looking. Pairing with Bryan may be good for her in the short term, much moreso than with Primo at least. Not sure how she'll be called up to the roster though as everyone else has either been in Nexus/a season winner/Miz's personal acquaintance.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
It's amazing how an irritating personality can take away from the positives of a wrestler. AJ is hot and better in the ring than most of the Divas, but it seemed like she tried too hard to be the new Mickie James during NXT. Didn't work.

Still think she's worth bringing to the main roster. Would rather see her than Kelly Kelly or Melina.
I agree that she's definitely worth bringing to the roster, definitely. I can appreciate that she has talent and her Octopus submission is a favourite of mine.

However, it's just her persona and character that pisses me off."I'm a little bouncy sweet girl-next-door type and I love videogames and I can share pizza with you and I wear Converse; but I'm also HOT and I'm a great wrestler, so all of you nerds in the crowd should get a boner for me by default, tehehehe."
It just seems like such a lazy, ass-kissing way of getting the crowd behind her, because everyone knows the majority of wrestling fans will be salivating over such a girl existing.

Yet there are like a million girls in the audience who exist like that. They have that same "tomboy geek" attitude - they just don't have a professional makeup artist, a skinny figure, and a fresh set of teeth veneers to go along with it.

So obviously it should be expected that AJ is going to have a bunch of haters as well as her loyal following of virgin geek boys. Just sayin'. ;)

-awaits the "CAT FIGHT!!111", "you're just jealous lolz" type replies-

1 - 20 of 39 Posts