Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What gimmick is Magnus using in TNA?

And what gimmick is he using in Ring Ka King?

And is he any good?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Apparently in america every british wrestler has to use the british gimmick :lol

He's a star in the making, 2 more years and he's wearing world title gold.

·
Registered
377 Posts
He is the Mag-daddy, all the ladies love him and he knows and flaunts it.

He is a star in the making, his wrestling is getting to the point he can go solo but him being with Joe is helping his all around game. He can stay in a team for a bit but the inevitable Joe goes ballistic on Magnus story line is coming. Those 2 vs each other will be a good feud for the end of the year.

·
Registered
500 Posts
He is sleeping with Mickie James.
Thats his thing, lucky fuck

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Well, he used to be MacDaddy for a while while he was together with Desmond Wolfe, now he doesn't really have a gimmick to speak of, he's been tagging together with Joe and they're tag team champions currently but he barely gets mic time nevertheless, but when he does it's usually very entertaining stuff. He's a good tag team wrestler, solo wrestler not so much but he's still steadily improving and is already at a decent level.

I can see his career go down this path in the future:

Within 1-2 years: And your neeeeeeeewwww TNA World Heavyweight Champion....

Within 3-5 years: And your neeeeeeeewwww WWE Champion....

You get my drift. He's simply made for wrestling.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Well, he used to be MacDaddy for a while while he was together with Desmond Wolfe, now he doesn't really have a gimmick to speak of, he's been tagging together with Joe and they're tag team champions currently but he barely gets mic time nevertheless, but when he does it's usually very entertaining stuff. He's a good tag team wrestler, solo wrestler not so much but he's still steadily improving and is already at a decent level.

I can see his career go down this path in the future:

Within 1-2 years: And your neeeeeeeewwww TNA World Heavyweight Champion....

Within 3-5 years: And your neeeeeeeewwww WWE Champion....

You get my drift. He's simply made for wrestling.
If that happened it would be a great sign for TNA because it would mean WWE was hiring ex-TNA's a making them world champions... and not the opposite.

I wonder why TNA doesn't push him...
- He's a world tag team champion.
- Pushing him too soon would kill his chances of being somebody in the business.

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So British Gentleman in Ring Ka KIng?

Ladies Man in TNA?

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Out of all the young stars in any company, he definitely has the most potential to be a megastar. Only 25 and everything about him is exceptional except for ring work (which is decent).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts