Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brute (or Josh) died last month, not sure if anyone posted about this. So yeah, figured a few people would want to know.

RIP

[user]bruteshot74[/user]

A good guy overall. Ran into trouble with staff a few times, but overall was a good contributor to the Entertainment & Music forum, Sports forum and the Non-Wrestling Forums of WF a hole. He'll be missed. RIP.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
yeah just saw the obituary. he was a top bloke, funny, always good for a chat especially about anything MMA related. RIP.

·
Administrator
59,197 Posts
Holy crap. We use to get along well. Then we had some falling out due to douchness from both of us. RIP to a good guy. Seemed like he was on the right track in life.

I'm going to make a sticky out of this thread and move it to anything. I don't think it needs to be in rants.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Damn... I was hoping this was bullshit. :(

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Never really knew the guy, but when somebody so young dies it makes you take a step back and realize that you're not immortal and at any moment anything can happen.

At the same time yes he did have friends here, but they're not really going to lose sleep over it, a few days from now they'll forget all about him, go on living their lives. His family on the other hand knew him and have to go the rest of their lives without him there to make them smile and laugh, so my condolences go out to his family and friends.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Holy shit... I had a blast with him in my UFC sim league and he was always cool to me and very helpful.

RIP :(

·
40,798 Posts
This fucking sucks. I didn't know him at all, but dying this young is beyond tragic. There are no words for it.

RIP

1 - 20 of 163 Posts