Maven
Batista
Randy Orton
Triple H
Ric Flair
Edge

PRESENTS
BRUTAL BRAWL

The show kicks off with fireworks shooting out from the stage. The camera goes to JR and King the commentary.

JR: Well, I am proud to welcome you to "BRUTAL BRAWL", tonight it will be a unbelivable event! I can not doubt that we will see a lot of blood bath matches tonight!

King: I was about to say the same exact thing! Tonight we have:

MATCH ONE
HARDCORE MATCH
Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho vs Edge and Christian

MATCH TWO
Batista vs John Cena

MATCH THREE
Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

Backstage shows Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho getting ready for their upcoming matchup.

Benoit: Well, I guess Edge and Christian will have to see what the Crippler, Chris Benoit can really do to their career.

Y2J: Yeah totally man, but I could effect their career much more then you with the Walls of Jericho, baby!

Benoit: Yeah, we gotta get out there.

MATCH ONE: Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho vs Edge and Christian

Edge and Christian wait for Benoit and Jericho. Jericho's music hits. Jericho and Benoit run to the ring, and go at it right away with Edge and Christian. Benoit delivers chops to Edge. Benoit still chops Edge, and snap suplexs Edge. Jericho clotheslines Christian to the outside. Jericho runs at the ropes, and dives over them on top of Christian. Jericho taunts, and grins. Benoit elbow drops Edge. Edge quickly gets to his feet. Edge punches Benoit, and sends him at the ropes. Benoit shoulder blocks Edge to the mat. Benoit gets Edge to his feet, and back suplexs him. Edge grabs the ropes. Benoit pulls Edge off the ropes, and german suplexs him, ONE! Benoit gives Edge another german suplex, TWO! Benoit gives Edge another german suplex, THREE! Benoit calls for the end, and goes on the apron. Benoit climbs the turnbuckle.

JR: It is all over here!

Benoit jumps off the turnbuckle, and nails the diving headbutt on Edge. Benoit covers Edge. 1...2...kick out! Edge rolls to his corner, and tags in Christian. Benoit dives for the tag in to Jericho, and gets it. Jericho gets in, and gives Christian and suplex. Jericho leg drops Christian, and dropkicks him at the ropes. Jericho chokes Christian on the ropes. 1...2...3...4...Jericho lets go, and does it again. 1...2...3...4...Jericho lets go, and gives Christian a running enzurguri. Jericho covers Christian. 1...2...3 pin fall!

Garcia: Here are you winners, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

The show comes back with Batista in the ring holding a microphone.

Batista: Here we go again! I will defeat my oppenent, John Cena in.........

John Cena rushes out, and attacks Batista.

MATCH TWO: Batista VS John Cena

Batista puncehs Cena. Cena punches Batista about 30 times on the forehead, and suplexs him. Cena grins, and gives him a elbow drop. Batista gets right up, and spinebusters Cena. Cena lays motionless. Batista goes for the quick cover. 1...2...kick out! Batista gets Cena to his feet. Cena dropkicks Batista. Batista still stands up. Batista sends Cena at the ropes, and nails another spinebuster. Batista now calls for the end, and stalks Cena. Cena slowly gets to his feet. Batista toe kicks Cena in the chest, and sit down powerbombs him. 1...2...3 pin fall!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Batista!

Matt Hardy is shown backstage. Matt runs to the ring, and has Chavo right next to him holding his stomach.

MAIN EVENT: Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Hardy

Chavo runs around the ring. Matt chases him, and slams his head on the announce table. Chavo rolls into the ring. Matt covers him. 1...kickout! Chavo gets right up, and chops Matt. Matt punches Chavo, and suplexs him. Chavo quickly gets to his feet. Chavo dropkicks Matt at the turnbuckle. Chavo superplexs Matt, and covers him. 1...2...kick out! Chavo gets Matt to his feet, and sends him at the ropes. Chavo back drops Matt. Matt slowly gets to his feet. Matt toe kicks Chavo by surprise, and gives him Twist of Fate. Matt covers Chavo. 1...2...kick out!

King: Oh my god, he kicked out of the Twist of Fate!

Matt gets Chavo to his feet, and sends him at the ropes. Matt goes for a arm drag. Chavo reverses into a arm drag of his own. Chavo gives Matt a arm wrench following with a wrist lock. Matt escapes the wrist lock, and puts Chavo into a headlock. Chavo back suplexs Matt, and covers him. 1...2...kick out! Chavo gets Matt to his feet, and sends him at the ropes. Matt clotheslines Chavo to the mat quickly. Chavo quickly gets up. Matt runs at Chavo. Chavo head scissors Matt, and covers him. 1...2...kick out! Chavo puts Matt into a surfboard stretch. Matt gets to his feet a moment later. Chavo kicks the back of Matt's knee. Matt falls back down to the mat. Matt pulls himself back up, and turns himself around. Chavo and Matt test their strength now.

JR: What a magnificent matchup!

King: I beat Matt Hardy will win this!

JR: Yes, I think he might also. But both men are great cruiserweights!

King: Can't disagree with you there!

Matt kicks Chavo, and goes for the Twist of Fate. Chavo shoves Matt away, and kicks him. Chavo puts Matt's head in between his head, and gives him the Gory Bomb. Chavo covers Matt. 1...2...3 pin fall!

Garcia: Here is your winner, Chavo Guerrero!

Billy Kidman comes out, and attacks Chavo and Matt. Jeff Hardy comes rushing out, and beats down Kidman. Jeff givwes Kidman a enzurguri. Jeff quickly gets on the turnbuckle, and gives him the Swanton Bomb. Kidman rolls to the outside. Akio, and Spike Dudley come out, and tell stand on the walkway. Jeff, Matt, and Chavo smile. Spike, Akio, and Kidman

JR: What a magnificent night!

King: See you all next week!

COPYRIGHT 2005
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Brutal Brawl

Negatives
Not typing out peoples names in full.
The show was too short in my opinion, even for an hour show.
No usage of bold.
No backstage segments.
No interviews.
Basically no build up to feuds.

Positives
The roster.
Matches that were chosen.

Overall: You need promos, backstage segments and interviews. The show could also do with being longer. Also there was basically no build up to matches. It was: "I'm going to kick somebodies ass", and that was it. You have got the right ideas, but the show could be better.

A-Dust

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TONIGHT LIVE ON:

BWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Rey Mysterio vs Matt Hardy vs Billy Kidman vs Chavo Guerrero

BWF United States Championship
John Cena vs Kurt Angle

BWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Gangrel + Viscera vs Heidenrech + Snitsky

Christian + Tyson Tomko + Edge vs Randy Orton + Shawn Michaels + Chris Benoit

BWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
BARBED WIRED STEEL CAGE MATCH
Triple H vs Kane

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Actually I think there's potential here, the matches are decent attempts for starting out. The Promo's do need major work though, make the promo's longer, more entertaining and make them mean something. Book your PPV Card first, sort out who's going to feud with who and build the show around that. That's the best way to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts