Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the new issue of WWE Magazine, Clay talked about feeling frustrated with his dance choreography being off and a conversation he had with Triple H after the match against Riley:

“One night, I came backstage after a match against Alex Riley and I was so upset. Triple H said, ‘What’s the matter?’ and I explained that the choreography was off. He’s staring and me and I’m like, ‘Wait. Am I upset over the choreography?’ He said, ‘Yeah, you are.’ I didn’t know how to feel about that. But, I’m always worried about the dancing – that I’ll fall.”

His dancing does suck.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lol how strange to put this in WWE mag. It must be to make him more relatable to his target audience - people who enjoy dancing but can't.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Screwing up a couple moves is acceptable to me from his dancing. I don't expect him to be great at it but he obviously has natural rhythm. Hanging with Snoop he must have some musical appreciation, bet he can c-walk like a muthafucka.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
His dancing does suck.
I bet after HHH said "Yeah you are", Brodus said "Well shit....." but we know the Magazine won't print that response. :D

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
He should be upset with his lame ass gimmick.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
If you read the excerpt properly you see that he was clearly upset at himself for not getting the choreography right. I don't see how it's a bad thing for him to want perfection from himself even when it comes to things like the dance moves in his entrance.

That doesn't make his entrance any less pointless or stupid, but points for him trying.

Edit: Oh and I'm closing this, already another Brodus thread and this is really making mountains out of mole-hills.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.