·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Mason Ryan.
I think eventually that makes sense, but that would destroy any credibility that they would want to give Mason Ryan down the line. That is a big "if", I know, but at the same time this can't be a feud to rush in to. Somebody like Ezekiel Jackson makes more sense because he is a former IC champion, and former member of the Corre. This means that Jackson has made a small name for himself, but not enough that he can't put Clay over. Let's be honest Jackson is not going to be main eventing anytime soon.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
He's a big fat intimidating guy that is there to go over anybody he faces but he shouldn't be a main eventer or win any titles or anything. Remember back in the 90's all the fatasses or giants and freaks in pro wrestling. That's all I think of Brodus Clay a big fatass that should be in a stable or have a manager and used like Kurrgan was in 1997.

·
Registered
411 Posts
If they'd kept Chris Masters on the payroll, then he could have been used to give Brodus a realistic feud on Superstars.
Now THAT would be something. They could also have a reason for fighting, depending on who's heel and who's face. Chris Masters was good as a heel, and we already have Mark Henry as the giant destructor, so Clay could perhaps be face. Masters could have said that the WWE had no room for big fat monsters, and was a place for glorious bodies as his own, while Clay could show Masters that looks means nothing when you're against a beast as Clay. And so on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts