Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was reported last month that WWE had signed 6 ft. 7 in. top independent wrestler Brodie Lee to a developmental deal. Lee confirmed the news this past weekend at a 2CW wrestling show in Rome, New York. Lee announced that he would be dropping the 2CW Heavyweight Title because he's headed to Florida this week to begin working for WWE developmental
Source: Ringsidenews.com

I know this was posted last month, but since it is now confirmed i thought it was okey to make a new thread about it, instead of bumping an old one. So what do you guys think about him? You can find several matches with him on Youtube. I'm really looking forward to see him in FCW, I think he has potential and moves well for a big guy!

Here are a few examples:

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I don't like his look. I can foresee WWE trying to book him as a tall monster type character too, which I bet he doesn't want.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Another big man who can actually work, this is good news for the WWE who hopefully will stop signing big guys who can't work.

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
I think he'll get a Bruiser Brody gimmick. However Brodie Lee isn't a giant per se - he's maybe an inch taller than Cesaro and same size as Jack Swagger.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Huge news, no pun intended. Really looking forward to watching him develop in FCW. Hope he can debut on the main roster by next spring at the latest...

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Buh bye, Eli...

This guy has more than just size and his in ring arsenal is quite impressive. A Bruiser Brodie gimmick would be a great idea. Just don't force him into a generic monster role. Allow him to showcase his speed.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Buh bye, Eli...

This guy has more than just size and his in ring arsenal is quite impressive. A Bruiser Brodie gimmick would be a great idea. Just don't force him into a generic monster role. Allow him to showcase his speed.
unforunately it won't happen!
i wish Brodie Lee was signed earlier so he can take Cottonwood role in husky harris new gimmick

·
Registered
8,224 Posts
This guy is fucking sick!, but lately WWE is debuting a lot of monster type of wrestlers wonder how much years gonna pass to see him debut on RAW or SD.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Can he talk?

BTW, his physique is like Eli Cottonwood's. Hope he's nothing like him in any other way.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Brodie Lee
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 285lbs
Debut: 2003

Eli Cottonwood
Height: 7'0"
Weight: 313 lbs
Debut: 2008

Cottonwood might have some use as a replacement/upgrade (if you can call it that) to The Great Khali. He's simply another monster character.

Lee has a lot more versatility, 5 years younger, 5 years more experience, and has way more charisma to boot. I'm not sure about his overall mic work but I'm sure it's better than Eli's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts