Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PWI Elite has learned that Brodie Lee's contract with Dragon Gate USA has expired. It seems that while Lee could agree to a new deal and keep working with Dragon Gate USA, sources have informed us that TNA Impact Wrestling is a very real possibility for Brodie Lee.

No solid confirmation on how close or far apart TNA Impact and Brodie Lee might be from a deal getting signed, but it should be noted that Lee was recently seen having dinner with Dixie Carter.

Lee has been a top name on the Independent scene for several years now. He stands at 6 foot 7 inches and his gimmick is a mean trucker with the nickname "Big Rig" Brodie Lee.

We will continue to follow this story and bring you and updates to Lee's contract status right here on PWI

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
knew this was coming. or with WWE. solid big man. im surprised it took them so long

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if this is true.. TNA should just let him keep his real name and steam roll everyone and give him the TV belt and make it mean something

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I like Brodie. Gabe did good job with him lately, he solidified him as a true badass.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
never even heard of this guy! what is his style?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts

·
Banned
350 Posts
He seems fairly promising. He can cut a solid promo and moves very well for a big man. He needs to improve his look; it's very "Ring of Honor-ish" (read: generic, low-budget indie). Bring back the highly underrated Cody Deaner (with a more serious attitude) and give us a new white trash tag team. Everyone loves white trash tag teams.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Great news if true, I've always been a Brodie Lee mark for some reason, since their in dire need of new tag teams atm, they should sign Luke Gallows or Trevor Murdoch and form a hillbilly themed tag team.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Good idea.
Murdoch is trash and always has been trash. Never been a fan of the guy. TNA needs guys with height and build. Guys like Burchill, Knox, and Gallows would be all solid pick ups for the undercard. Murphy can work well if repackaged and given a mouth piece. I won't go into my fantasy booking of him with James Mitchell...but...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts