Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE is reportedly lining up Big Show as the next challenger for Brock Lesnar’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship after the Lesnar vs. John Cena rematch at WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view on September 21, 2014..

WWE are lacking legitimate contenders to go up against Lesnar and are well aware Lesnar already squashed Show at January's WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view..

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/35932/Brock-Lesnars-Next-Challenger-Revealed/

Oh joy............. fpalm

·
Registered
445 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing this feud given that

a) WWE will actually do their best to make Big Show look like an actual threat to Lesnar's WWE title

b) Once Big Show and Lesnar square off, it will just be those 2 pounding on each other. No dirty tactics (just like Lesnar did to Big Show in Royal Rumble), no interference, no nothing.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,323 Posts
I'm sick of the Big Show.. crowd is going to give him crickets or boos while lesnar will get cheered.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Out of all the dirtsheet rumors I have never hoped for one to be wrong more than this one. What is the WWE thinking? Why not go with Orton vs Lesnar?

I would rather have Ryder vs Lesnar before including Big Show.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,323 Posts
Out of all the dirtsheet rumors I have never hoped for one to be wrong more than this one. What is the WWE thinking? Why not go with Orton vs Lesnar?

I would rather have Ryder vs Lesnar before including Big Show.
Orton would be better, I'd say Cesaro but they buried him in crappy feuds and losses which is a shame because he could have stepped up right after Cena loses and took on the beast.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
This is why I cancelled my network sub until RR. Brock annihilated him not that long ago with a chair before the bell. How's this time any different? WWE must think we have the memory span of a goldfish.

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Are we suppose to believe Big Show is a threat to Lesnar all because of his size? That's like saying Khali is a threat to Brock Lesnar. The only thing Big Show has over Brock is height and weight. Brock is stronger, way more athletic, has way more endurance, and is way more quicker. I would find Ziggler way more credible than Big Show because atleast there is things Ziggler can do that Lesnar can't do as well. For example Ziggler is quicker than Lesnar, and also might have more endurance. But with Big Show there is nothing he has that can counter anything Lesnar has. It should be a squash match.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,574 Posts
Nevermind the fact that we are supposed to forget Brock was not exactly invincible before this year, yet all of a sudden he is this unstoppable beast who can't be beaten. But now Big Show, the guy he squashed at the Rumble, is a possible contender? You would think a lack of credible contenders is the give away that keeping him champion for 7 months is a bad idea. But WWE are clueless as usual. Whatever.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Like we haven't known he was winning the belt at Mania since this years Royal Rumble.
This is gonna be a low point. Like I'd even rather have the Gobbeldygooker come out and squash Lesnar in 20 seconds.
Watching Reigns in the ring is like being Ric Flair watching the Shockmaster debut on repeat.
I guess a lot of us have a tough decision come WM31 as to whether we should switch to watching a new promotion, stop watching wrestling altogether or keep riding the increasingly spiny writhing, maggot covered, smegma smeared AIDS dick of WWE in hopes that someday it'll get better.
:romo5

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Watch the low buy rates for this main event. No one cares for Big Show and Brock won't carry him to a profitable show.

What has Big Show done to deserve a title match in kayfabe other than be born as a Giant? Such stupid logic.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
His next challenger hasn't been revealed. It's just rumored to be Big Show at the moment, hopefully this report is wrong.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts