Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brock made a rare public appearance Thurdays as he was visiting his brothers Farm and said that he was considering moving there because of the farming options, the article goes on to say that this is surprising considering that he made a lot of comments criticising the Canadian a health care back in 2010 when he was battling with diverticulitis But Lesnar had this to say Thursday "It could have happened anywhere," Lesnar said on Thursday. “That doesn’t deter me from becoming a Canadian citizen, no it doesn’t. It’s one of those things where it probably could have been anywhere and you know, who knows (what would have happened). It was just circumstance and that’s all it was." "I grew up on a farm. I love the country. I like the wildlife. I like everything that Saskatchewan has to offer."

Lesnar said “in the near future,” he would like to get dual citizenship and live in Saskatchewan full time. "I just want to raise my kids on the farm and have them grow up learning how to work on the farm and building that strong work ethic, just like I did." http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_73997.shtml#.UmGonJm9LCQ. http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/10/17/former-wwe-mma-champ-brock-lesnar-says-he-wants-to-move-to-saskatchewan/

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Should try talking to Chris Jericho since he invented Canada.

Seriously this is such random news

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
While they weren't born there, cool to see a number of WWE stars being Canadian citizens. Jericho,The Rock and now Lesnar!

lol, have Lesnar return and have Zeb bash him for being a traitor to America.

·
Registered
396 Posts
While they weren't born there, cool to see a number of WWE stars being Canadian citizens. Jericho,The Rock and now Lesnar!

lol, have Lesnar return and have Zeb bash him for being a traitor to America.
This

And then lesnar buries swagger and cesaro
:brock

·
GENKI D&
1,904 Posts
Brock has performed in a NFL tryout and multiple UFC fights, in which they do testing. Stop hating on the true "Genetic Freak".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts