Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this was perhaps the worst main event of all time. Hardcore Holly getting a title shot is an awful idea. giving hardcore holly a title shot on one of the biggest ppvs of all time is a whole other level of awful.

"hardcore" holly came out to zero pop. The only person in the whole arena that is excited to see him during his entrance is some retarded child who looks like he got dressed at a salvation army. watch the youtube video.

I ask you guys this. Why did Vince set the match up. He knew that it would be an awful match that nobody cared about. He knew that Hardcore Holly doesn't put asses in the seats.

Why? Did he honestly feel like he owed something to a degenerate, roided up redneck? Or do you think he might have..... oh god I can't believe I'm saying this...... do you think he might have had a though cross his mind to test hardcore holly as a main eventer?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
We get it, you hate Bob Holly.

The reason they had it is because it was a bit of an interesting storyline with Holly returning to get revenge, that's it.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We get it, you hate Bob Holly.

The reason they had it is because it was a bit of an interesting storyline with Holly returning to get revenge, that's it.
This thread isn't about my hate for Hardcore Holly, but just discussing how bad of an angle this is.

How is that an interesting angle? Because he had a neck broken, he throws the 5 minute match to try and break Lesnar's neck? Really?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
i was kinda interested in brock vs holly leading up to survivor series 2003. mostly because i was such a benoit fan so i marked for anyone on that team

then he got DQed in the first 5 seconds for attacking bork :lmao

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was kinda interested in brock vs holly leading up to survivor series 2003. mostly because i was such a benoit fan so i marked for anyone on that team

then he got DQed in the first 5 seconds for attacking bork :lmao
I remember that! :lmao

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
I must be getting tired. I read the thread title as "brock lesnar vs. kelly kelly". :shocked:
He could F5 her over the floor seats and into the lower level bowl. :lol

Oh shit. Here comes the pain!

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,322 Posts
I must be getting tired. I read the thread title as "brock lesnar vs. kelly kelly". :shocked:
He could F5 her over the floor seats and into the lower level bowl. :lol

Oh shit. Here comes the pain!
Now that would make one hell of a main event!

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
It felt like a filler feud for Lesnar. I know the whole neck thing went down but Lesnar had just come off a year having great matches with Kurt Angle and then they put him in a throw away feud with Bob Holly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts