1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Why Big Ben? So random lol

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
A dude who happens to be tall but never trained a day in his life to be a fighter? How is this a question? The first few UFC events in the 90's put this to rest long ago.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A dude who happens to be tall but never trained a day in his life to be a fighter? How is this a question? The first few UFC events in the 90's put this to rest long ago.
So what. Ben is just as strong, taller and more hood than Lesnar.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Do you not understand how MMA works? Mark Henry is much stronger than either. Would not last one round with Brock. This is about training and being an elite fighter. Ben is also 45 right? Maybe if he started training in his 20s on how to actually fight he could be in MMA now. An untrained 45 year old? Does not matter how strong you are, he does not know anything about striking, kicking, or MMA strategy. Dude would be tapping in 8 seconds.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What does more hood even mean? That in the probable event that a vastly over-skilled Lesnar decimates him, that he's shrewd enough to pull out a handgun or knife?

·
Registered
513 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,274 Posts
The internet is so weird, parents are pushing kids to play violent video games instead.
My entire generation grew up on violent videogames and only a very small percentage of us grew up to be misfits and malcontents; this social media generation seems to churn out Spergs at a much higher rate. Besides, I think I'd rather my kid be a school shooter than a Tik Tok-er.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
My entire generation grew up on violent videogames and only a very small percentage of us grew up to be misfits and malcontents; this social media generation seems to churn out Spergs at a much higher rate. Besides, I think I'd rather my kid be a school shooter than a Tik Tok-er.
I would much rather a child play the latest Mortal Kombat every day than go on Twitter for ten minutes.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,524 Posts
One of the 50 worst posts in the history of this board, and that's really saying somehting.

Being a gay wrestling fan I might see this differently but I feel Brock would tap out Big Ben within 20 seconds
Dude, we get that you love to suck cock. Your gimmick is kinda weird and sad.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Being a gay wrestling fan I might see this differently but I feel Brock would tap out Big Ben within 20 seconds
What could one's sexual orientation possibly have to do with understanding MMA or being a trained fighter? I might as well say something like well, I am straight so I have a unique perspective on what would happen if an 18 wheeler collided with a Prius.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.