Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Where did sheamus come into the ic tiyle? It'd make sense though as a heel. 1 face, 1 heel holding the 2 active belts but I'd prefer rusev and brysn.

With this news rollins cash in fails.

Something tells me if cena wins then he won't lose the title, he will either vacate it or win the world title again.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,402 Posts
:bow

Especially the Owens part :mark:
They even have a built in storyline for them to feud outside of the fact that they're both beasts.

Lesnar staying with WWE:

“As a fan him, re-signing is incredibly exciting. As a competitor, it’s even better because of the chance of getting to be in that ring with him one day is something that motivates me. I’ve been a Brock Lesnar fan since the first time I saw him. I was there when he made his debut in Montreal, the night after WrestleMania 18 and from the get go I was like, “this guy’s awesome.” I even named my dog Brock as a tribute, whatever you wanna call it, so I’m a big fan of his. The fact that he’s gonna be sticking around here for a while and gonna do great things with WWE is exciting all around but yeah I’d love to be in the ring with him.”

Source: lordsofpain.net
:mark: :banderas

Reactions: Winter's cooling

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ambrose push could be towards winning MITB

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Even management know Reigns isn't over...yet there still pushing him fpalm

·
Illegitimate child of Robert 'Glorious' Roode
869 Posts
Brock is on a part time contract anyway so it doesnt matter much if he takes 3 or 5 million considering hes doing half as much work as the top paid roster and getting paid the same wages

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
No way he took a paycut. Especially when Lesnar bigged up McMahon's offer by saying 'he couldn't refuse it'.

I agree with the midcard titles headlining PPV's and house shows but Sheamus winning the IC title? He not even in the match. As for Roman Reigns, the company is as incompetent and stubborn as ever. No way they don't go with their original plan of Roman 'Baby Girl' Reigns.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,396 Posts
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.