Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Re: CONFIRMED: Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC this year

So i'm confused, will he still be on a WWE contract , is actually going to appear on WWE again anytime soon?

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

So i'm confused, will he still be on a WWE contract , is actually going to appear on WWE again anytime soon?
Non exclusive WWE contract.

Meaning he will be a UFC fighter and WWE superstar at the same time.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts

Might be a one off. I think he still going to have a few matches with WWE before and after his UFC fight. Wish he would stay gone though.

Not sure why he wants to fight again, he's just going to get whooped because of all his health problems.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

What happened to Dana White not wanting UFC and WWE to be intertwined? UFC is obviously fake.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

Well he's still signed to WWE so this is good, nice (if not really intended) cross promotion.

Edit: Didn't Big Show call UFC fake in one of his promo's recently? I feel there is potential for a joke if they acknowledge Lesnar's other activities on screen.

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Might be a one off. I think he still going to have a few matches with WWE before and after his UFC fight. Wish he would stay gone though.

Not sure why he wants to fight again, he's just going to get whooped because of all his health problems.
most people are saying his first match back is gonna be against shane carwin, since shane is also returning in the fall.

brock already beat ^ shane. so this would be a rematch

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Looks like Brock is a little confused up there.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts

Great news, he sucks. Hopefully he quits WWE and they sue him for everything he's got.

What a moron, he clearly can't fight at the top level anymore, I hope they feed him to Cain lol.

·
Harley's Circus
2,564 Posts

How many appearances has brock used so far? Couldn't be more than 8 IIRC

·
Registered
5,762 Posts

Someone needs to learn what the word "CONFIRMED" means fpalm

·
Banned
821 Posts

No it's not fúcking confirmed. It's still just a rumour.

MMA forums not saying it;s confirmed. Nobody within UFC has said anything. Stop getting ahead of yourselves ffs

·
Banned
2,180 Posts

I cannot understand for what possible reason Lesnar would return to fight in the UFC. He proved himself to be nothing more than a decent UFC heavyweight and he won't achieve anything in the sport by going back now. Valasquez, Dos Santos and Overeem (if he's allowed to fight in the UFC again) would all kick the shit out of him. I thought the reason he quit in the first place was because of his health and his wife not wanting him to do it anymore? So why risk going back now and potentially getting badly hurt when you're quite clearly not going to get back to the top?

·
Banned
1,565 Posts

If true, he is going to get his ass kicked.

Health wise, he just cannot compete like he used to.

Give it up Brock, you had your day.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
When a legit source comes forward with something of substance we'll talk about it. At the moment it's just one guy saying "he heard from a friend in the know" which can't obviously be taken as fact.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.