Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Imagine the pop if Lesnar and Heyman are in the ring and ... Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta! That would be a big pop. I hope WWE has it as a plan pre-wrestlemania. And Lesnar should be a tweener, a guy who does what he wants. He don't need Heyman and he proved it in 2003 and 2004.. Imagine The Shield entering in the ring with Triple H on the stage, Lesnar as face + their history. We can have Reigns face to face with Lesnar while Ambrose and Rolling are behind his back. Then they attack Lesnar, but Lesnar clears Rollins to the outside, Reigns tries to spear him, but Lesnar moves and he hits Ambrose. Then Lesnar F5's him and Rollins is backing up the half dead Reigns and Ambrose.

Bullshit Continue from My Stoned Mind:
Triple H watching the Shield being outside helpless, sends Randy Orton who enters in the ring and gets beaten up, then Triple H starts to send more and more heels to the ring. The heels are beating up Orton and the faces are coming to the ring. Huge brawl. Lesnar attacks and faces and heelers(BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE A BAD ASS TWINNER) and clears up the ring up to 5 people, when he turns and .. BAM SPEAR. Rollins uses a steel chair to the last heels and faces left in the ring and The Shield is standing over Lesnar. Lesnar screwed in a way a face should be beaten up at RAW. Triple H keeps the control.. This could lead to a solid program pre-wrestlemania

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
Lesnar would also be great as a part of working with The Shield for a bit too, before the turn.

·
Unpaid Idiot
838 Posts
@OP I like the idea of Lesnar vs Shield, but maybe not the way you put it.
And first, they need to make Shield vs Wyatts happen ... I feel people want to see that.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Reigns vs Lesnar could be great if they lay the groundwork to make Reigns a believable threat.
This, and part of what the OP said. However, Lesnar knocks out Rollins, and Ambrose. However, Reigns is ready, and looking at Brock whom is also ready for Roman. The stare down between those two, and then Heyman stepping in says a whole lot.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,711 Posts
While I think Lesnar is used best as a heel, I've always thought him rushing the ring and clearing it of the Shield would be a huge mark-out moment, bigger than the Shield/Wyatt standoff/mini-brawl on Raw last week if done right.

I don't necessarily know why Brock would hit the ring and destroy the Shield, but still, how cool would that shit be? They're attacking someone like Punk or Bryan or both, and then....

NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN

Right hands, clothelines, suplexes, and F-5's all around. Be sweet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts