Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brock Lesnar is a Canadian citizen and lives in Saskatchewan. Due to the border restrictions, he may not make it over.

That would actually be so funny. I almost hope it happens to be honest. Anything to stop Drew from becoming champion. He doesn't deserve it, he's a fucking black hole of charisma and will never draw a dime as champion.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
By the official rules of wrestling Lesnar should be stripped of the title and the championship goes to the last guy that beat him. The Monday Night Messiah Seth Rollins.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,496 Posts
And wouldn't that be a shame. Brock vs. Drew in an empty arena was gonna be so great said no one ever.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I say Lesnar should vacant the title and Drew can face the winner of Rollins/Owens later in the night where we can crown a new champion. Lesnar can get a shot when the border reopens.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
He's got dual citizenship so he's probably ok. If there were issues Vince would probably try bring him in via private jet if possible. Failing all else Vince would make him disguise himself as a Sasquatch and sneak across the border.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Unfortunately, as with all situations, the borders are closed UNLESS you have a tonne of money. Brock, and Vince will be able to buy Lesnar's travel between Canada and USA, if the border closures are an issue. As far as I know, there's nothing against privately scheduled flights - and Brock does travel by private jet when he wants, already.

Remember, it was Brock's private jet that brought back people early from Saudi when the rest of the roster was being detained.

This is very unlikely to prevent the Brock/Drew match. Although I will add my own concerns to the others in the thread, saying that Brockl/Drew in an empty arena is going to be fucking diabolical.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Would be hilarious if the Surgeon General announces that people with [a history of] diverticulitis are highly vulnerable to CoViD, causing Lesnar to miss out the match, costing Vince millions in revenue.

That would actually be so funny. I almost hope it happens to be honest. Anything to stop Drew from becoming champion. He doesn't deserve it, he's a fucking black hole of charisma and will never draw a dime as champion.
You've clearly mistaken Drew for Seth. That, or you're completely bitter, delusional, and maybe even jealous.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
I thought Brock lives in Minnesota with Sable in an isolated home far away from people?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Couldn't they just tape a match between McIntyre and a claymation version of Brock Lesnar, or air a WWE 2k video game match on the highest difficulty between McIntyre and Lesnar? That way it would be a lot of reversals and kick outs.

·
Registered
609 Posts
At this point they should paus everything and do mania later. At worst Goldberg and Taker dont show. Thats not a big loss for me. Atleast you have a rabid audience and Lesnar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.